• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/14 |OT24| we believe that we will win - it's just a reflex

Status
Not open for further replies.

wedward

For a while I was wondering, hmm, who's going to be next to be cherry picked from Arsenal.

But within the space of 12 months three new contenders appeared. Özil, Ramsey and now Sanchez. Ramsey will go first.

lol.

This is a poor effort and way below your usual standard.

Don't jump the gun. Until it's official, it's just a rumor.

Never celebrate too early

cit1qYc.jpg

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Yeah but lets be realistic, the fee was probably £30m cash and then for Arsenal to give up everything owed to them though various other deals (Fabregas etc etc). Plus Barca probably put in a sell-on clause of their own.
Spot on I think

Okay..fine..FINE, don't fire Marotta. But give him till the end of the month

Welcome to the thread btw :]

Marc

I think he will try him out up top first.

Yeah, could definitely work.

Would certainly have a lot of great movement and options for Ozil to pass to, create space for him to operate in as well.

Good that the premier league has pulled in a star like that though, usually going the other way. Barca are acting like proper mugs at that price, if I were City or someone I would offer 70 million for Messi. Who knows.

L1NETT

I thought you meant Richard Cresswell, almost fell off my chair.

Played for nearly every club in Yorkshire bar us

Aaron is a pretty tidy left back to be fair, reckon he'll get a lot of game time (not sure who else they'll play there). Could be a cheeky cheap fantasy pick

kharma45

Nike are officially out

"Any partnership with a club or federation has to be mutually beneficial & the terms that were on offer for a renewed contract did not represent good value for Nike’s shareholders. We are proud to have partnered with them for the last 12 years & will continue to sponsor the club until the end of the season."

Some FT writer reckons Adidas have put £750m/10y down on the table.

I know we are truly massive but bloody hell haha.

I would buy a shirt if that were true.

MooSeePoo

Neo Member
Spot on I think

Okay..fine..FINE, don't fire Marotta. But give him till the end of the month

Welcome to the thread btw :]

Cheers!

I've been a lurker for a while and posted the occasional comment (most recently about the demise of my home-town club Coventry City FC). But hopefully with the new season soon to be upon us, I'll be all over this thread!

Now, the biggest question is: Home, Away or 3rd?

wedward

Yeah, could definitely work.

Would certainly have a lot of great movement and options for Ozil to pass to, create space for him to operate in as well.

Good that the premier league has pulled in a star like that though, usually going the other way. Barca are acting like proper mugs at that price, if I were City or someone I would offer 70 million for Messi. Who knows.

I think it'll be:

-----------Sanchez
Cazorla Ozil Walcott/ox
--------Rambo-DM

Giroud off the bench is a good option to have.

It is nice getting a deal out of Barca after we gave them Cesc on the cheap.

Nike are officially out

"Any partnership with a club or federation has to be mutually beneficial & the terms that were on offer for a renewed contract did not represent good value for Nike’s shareholders. We are proud to have partnered with them for the last 12 years & will continue to sponsor the club until the end of the season."

I would buy a shirt if that were true.
Pls save your money for the Uniqlo range.

Croyles

So Özil might have someone competent to pass to now who won't make him look awful?

Might be too late for him already, he's been pulled down a couple of levels. :p

Carbonox

I can't wait to see Sanchez sign for Chelsea.

-------------Matic - Obertan------------
Sanchez-----Fabregas-----Hazard
-------------------Costa-----------------

pls understand

omgkitty

All of this Arsenal fan cock swinging going on in this thread might have something to do with the reason so many people give us shit here. Just saying.

Guillem Balague ‏@GuillemBalague 1m
Been told Arsenal will pay less than 30m for Alexis. Lallana was 25. Fair valuation u think considering age, goal record, experience?

Lol at English premium

Barzul

For a while I was wondering, hmm, who's going to be next to be cherry picked from Arsenal.

But within the space of 12 months three new contenders appeared. Özil, Ramsey and now Sanchez. Ramsey will go first.

Fuck off Viva :). Ramsey is our next captain after Mertesacker.

Carbonox

Been told Arsenal will pay less than 30m for Alexis. Lallana was 25. Fair valuation u think considering age, goal record, experience?

Lol at English premium

Less than 30m? Barca are in proper "i have no idea what im doing" mode.

euro347j0a.gif

What CB's are soon left for Barca to sign anyway? Marquinhos? I'm honestly not sure who else got the quality for Barca and is ready to move, I guess Hummels maybe too. But they sure need to pay up for both of them.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
What CB's are soon left for Barca to sign anyway? Marquinhos? I'm honestly not sure who else got the quality for Barca and is ready to move, I guess Hummels maybe too. But they sure need to pay up for both of them.
I think they're going for Silva

Lightning

Banned

Lol at English premium
Lolerpool confirmed

Sold Suarez, get rejected by Sanchez, we get Sanchez on the cheap. Barcelona are legends and scholars!

L1NETT

Shock move for Vermaelen

They signed Hleb lest we forget

And Song

It's written in the stars

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom