• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/14 |OT24| we believe that we will win - it's just a reflex

Status
Not open for further replies.

L1NETT

"He wants to play 4 Wenger" made me laugh. Doubt that was one of the reasons tbh.

Might have grown up watching the Invincibles or summat

The idea that Wenger is some nobody is pretty odd and laughable.

More of a case of not wanting to play in that squad than not wanting to play under Wenger.

wedward

See Wooden, THIS is why I love you. You're so evil

ANGRY-Celtic-girl.gif.

"He wants to play 4 Wenger" made me laugh. Doubt that was one of the reasons tbh.

I am sure if he were going to Juve you would say one of the reasons he chose them was Cunte.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Might have grown up watching the Invincibles or summat

The idea that Wenger is some nobody is pretty odd and laughable.

More of a case of not wanting to play in that squad than not wanting to play under Wenger.
No no

Don't get me wrong, I fucking love Wenger! But Sanchez "wanting to play for him" is kinda funny. Rodgers and Conte are both brilliant too. The manager won't be THE reason imo

EmiPrime

Anyone who finds it surprising that Arsene Wenger is a major factor in signing for Arsenal for a lot of players really hasn't been paying attention. There are few people as respected as him in football.

wedward

The shackles are off.

The bank account is full.

The cabinet is less barren.

Players are choosing Arsenal over Liverpool.

What a time to be Arsene Wenger.

Mr Cola

Brothas With Attitude / The Wrong Brotha to Fuck Wit / Die Brotha Die / Brothas in Paris
Men in Black 3, what went wrong, its seemingly well intentioned but the plot holes, the CGI, good lord how did this ever get past the script?

phaze

The shackles are off.

The bank account is full.

The cabinet is less barren.

Players are choosing Arsenal over Liverpool.

What a time to be Arsene Wenger.

tumblr_m5munfBTsi1ryqc1xo1_500.gif

Hixx

I'm kind of disappointed at the four semi-finalists. I genuinely couldn't give a fuck who wins, there's no-one really to cheer for. It's probably four of the five everyone would have expected and none of the four are playing particularly well or exciting enough to root for.

Bah. Humbug. etcs.

Holy fuck there's a lot of four/for in this post. Horrible to read but I cba to change it.

I come in and think "what if I just quit and left right now?"

Right! I hate feeling like this cause at first it seems like such a good idea then I just think how I cant afford to just quit until I find something else..but when I do it will be glorious.

At least no one gives me shit for watching the world cup games as I work

L1NETT

So chasing the Lol/DOTA MOBA money is the new chasing the WoW money right?

Can't wait in 5 years time for Bioware's epic Star Wars MOBA. The first true story driven Moba experience

If Bethesda turned Elder Scrolls into a MMO they'll turn Fallout into a MOBA

I'm with Bla, fuck gaming

Back to the book club

Wilbur

Banned
I'm kind of disappointed at the four semi-finalists. I genuinely couldn't give a fuck who wins, there's no-one really to cheer for. It's probably four of the five everyone would have expected and none of the four are playing particularly well or exciting enough to root for.

Bah. Humbug. etcs.

Holy fuck there's a lot of four/for in this post. Horrible to read but I cba to change it.

root for the GOAT

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
So chasing the Lol/DOTA MOBA money is the new chasing the WoW money right?

Can't wait in 5 years time for Bioware's epic Star Wars MOBA. The first ture story driven Moba experience

If Bethesda turned Elder Scrolls into a MMO they'll turn Fallout into a MOBA

I'm with Bla, fuck gaming

Back to the book club
Fuck books, BURN THEM ALL!

lazy cunts relying on MY imagination to create THIER worlds and characters.

wedward

Remember when everyone joked that because Wenger was playing beach volleyball it meant we weren't signing anyone.

That was great.

L1NETT

In less glamorous transfer news, seeing some twatter rumours (very very unreliable) that Cleverley on the verge of moving, Everton the most likely place

We could do with that 10%, Valley Parade does need a new lick of paint of Mark Lawn wants to top up his Pukka Pie collection

10mil ish?

Marc

I can't believe Arsenal are getting Sanchez, has he not watched premiership football for 10 years or something.

Who will be dropped, Walcott or Ox? Saints getting that shaft this season.

Sky Sports News @SkySportsNews · 2m

Sky sources: Arsenal very confident of signing Alexis Sanchez from Barcelona for around £30m #SSN

30 Million as well, in this market? Crazy.

L1NETT

Poyet (Diego that is) to West Ham official

Him and Cresswell two of the better picks from the championship

Decent business that

Lightning

Banned
Sanchez fuckers!

Face reality. No one expected Arsene to pony up 2 summers in a row. Özil was not a one off, now we have Sanchez as well to go with him. Where are all those jokes about Arsene being on the beach now? Hahahahahaha

Welcome to Arsenal Alexis Sanchez.

MooSeePoo

Neo Member
30 million!!!!

Fire Marotta now loooooooooooool

Yeah but lets be realistic, the fee was probably £30m cash and then for Arsenal to give up everything owed to them though various other deals (Fabregas etc etc). Plus Barca probably put in a sell-on clause of their own.

Sanchez fuckers!

Face reality. No one expected Arsene to pony up 2 summers in a row. Özil was not a one off, now we have Sanchez as well to go with him. Where are all those jokes about Arsene being on the beach now? Hahahahahaha

Don't jump the gun. Until it's official, it's just a rumor.

For a while I was wondering, hmm, who's going to be next to be cherry picked from Arsenal.

But within the space of 12 months three new contenders appeared. Özil, Ramsey and now Sanchez. Ramsey will go first.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Sanchez fuckers!

Arsene being on the beach was smokescreen innit

He was calling their agents from his hotel room

What a manager

I'd want to play for him actually *swoon*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom