• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/14 |OT24| we believe that we will win - it's just a reflex

Status
Not open for further replies.

scently

Was absolutely silly that he wasn't there. Really would have made England a better team. City should get either £1.5m or 2m now due to terms of the loan agreement (was usually reported as £2m but think I read it may have been structured to basically be £500k per season of the deal he would sign).

Thought Germany would win in the lead up but had a gut feeling it'd end up a 1 goal win for Brazil.

Its all the more baffling because he fits the system England was playing much better than Gerard did. He is the best DM they have and they left him out on sentimentality.

Marc

How was Muller unmarked?!?!

I know his movement is great but thats ridic.

Who cares though, Germany winning.

wedward

Incredible defending at this level.

Simply incredible.

Muller is gunna break the record. 10 goals now? Probably has 2 more world cups in him.

Not taking Barry was ludicrous at the time, and even worse in hindsight. Was clear after the Italy game that Gerrard wasn't up to the task of shielding the back 4, and who was there to come into the team and play the role? Nobody, that's who.

Don't know if I've said it before, but Hodgson, you're a right cunt.

MULLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEER

MIA SAN MIA

BRAZIL'S DEFENSE

MERELY MIA

Meier

Thomas Muller is too much. That all stemmed by that horrific giveaway from Marcelo.. what the hell was he thinking?

Hixx

10 WC goals and he's 24
p0QHO.gif

Not taking Barry was ludicrous at the time, and even worse in hindsight. Was clear after the Italy game that Gerrard wasn't up to the task of shielding the back 4, and who was there to come into the team and play the role? Nobody, that's who.

Don't know if I've said it before, but Hodgson, you're a right cunt.

England's big problem is that everything is done based on how the players play in the league. That's why you get Gerrard there, because he did so at Liverpool.

Instead of thinking about how the National team should gel and play.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom