• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/14 |OT24| we believe that we will win - it's just a reflex

Status
Not open for further replies.

Marc

Was really looking forward to this game and the closer to kick off it has got, the less I have cared.

:(

That Neymar shirt... c'mon the Germans!

dis_gon_be_good.gif

Go Germany... i guess

Ostinatto

My car is German made, but i have a couple of brazilian friends living here in Chile, fuck them i love my car. Let's go germany !!!

Hitcher I just finished the game. I do have to admit that the twist at the end in the story was very nice but it doesn't make up for all torture I had to go through.

What twist bruv?

I only got like 6 hours in before putting it in the microwave

That touch by Klose, killing a 3 on 2 :s

I love Hummels so bad

We should blow all of the Suarez money on him. We'd make a profit by taking a cut of the money made from having him let fans take photos with him

Meier

Still can't believe he missed out.

Was absolutely silly that he wasn't there. Really would have made England a better team. City should get either £1.5m or 2m now due to terms of the loan agreement (was usually reported as £2m but think I read it may have been structured to basically be £500k per season of the deal he would sign).

Thought Germany would win in the lead up but had a gut feeling it'd end up a 1 goal win for Brazil.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom