• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/14 |OT24| we believe that we will win - it's just a reflex

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jarnet87

I hope Brazil lose for the simple fact that Hulk is again out on the wing with Fred leading the line.

Fred holds the team back in so many ways that they must not be reviewing the game tape after the matches. We're all seeing it on live TV. It's very obvious.

Also, all this talk about Willian stepping up with Neymar out and he's on the bench. Bernard is a good player, but they both should be out where with Oscar and Hulk.

Muller, pls crush these clowns.

Yeah i guess they could of experimented with Hulk up front in the Cameroon game. Then again that would of been false encouragement with how bad Cameroon are.

Bernard offers more offensive capabilities then Willian or Ramires in my mind so it makes sense, they have to have some ability to score goals out there. I didn't think they would start him, would of favored Willian or even Ramires to start.

Carbonox

Hannibal is legit the GOAT TV show. You can take your Breaking Bad's and Mad Men's and stick them up your arse.

I want to kiss you on your mouth.

Season 2 is sensational stuff.

Hulk is going to shit on Howedes.

Quite literally. Hulk can't hold all that junk in his trunk and he'll shit out of his fanny pack when running past Howard before falling or shooting so superbly the ball hits the corner flag.

Scum

I hope Brazil lose for the simple fact that Hulk is again out on the wing with Fred leading the line.

Fred holds the team back in so many ways that they must not be reviewing the game tape after the matches. We're all seeing it on live TV. It's very obvious.

Also, all this talk about Willian stepping up with Neymar out and he's on the bench. Bernard is a good player, but they both should be out where with Oscar and Hulk.

Muller, pls crush these clowns.

Hannibal is legit good but only if you don't mind shows where you have to pay close attention to everything that is aired. There are a lot of little shots that collectively add up to the actions of the characters.
Don't fret, GQ. Brazil will get shamed by Klose & co. tonight. As much as I'd like to a Arg v Bra final, it's looking more likely to be a Ger v Hol affair.

Wilbur

Banned
Where is the WC hype in this thread? Is everyone that upset at the final 4?

Shit starts in under a half hour....

I like the final four. There comes a point in the World Cup where, unless Costa Rica were actually going to win it, that an underdog story runs out of steam for me. Four good teams, four giants in the semis.

The best country
The best squad
The best manager
The best player

me LIKEY

Slizz

Someone was talking about Klose breaking Ronaldo's record in Brazil and knocking Brazil out. Can you fucking imagine?

wedward

Ozil better have a good game.

If they go out and he plays like shit he may never return from the spirit realm.

If he wins it for Germany though he will fulfill the prophecy and become the one.

Those bug eyes will allow him to see the matrix.

Scum

Someone was talking about Klose breaking Ronaldo's record in Brazil and knocking Brazil out. Can you fucking imagine?
Slizz. It's hsppening. Footballing Gods' Law innit. Like a manager losing to his previous team he managed.

L1NETT

Barkley, Mccarthy, Barry, Osman, Ledson, George Green....

Sounds decent to me

They get a couple of decent strikers in and they are dandy

If it has to be done, make it for all the boogers he has killed, he's a mass murderer.

But don't do it, because Deutschland über Alles.
u wot m8

If they go out and he plays like shit he may never return from the spirit realm.

If he wins it for Germany though he will fulfill the prophecy and become the one.

He'll be madly average and you'll be okay with it.

fuenf

the last Germany game at this World Cup I can actively follow on GAF before I'm off to Barcelona.

let's do it Germany. 2 more wins, that's all I ask for.

deutschland.

Lightning

Banned

Relax. King Mesut Özil has got this!

Blablurn

6sCQsX7.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom