• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/14 |OT24| we believe that we will win - it's just a reflex

Status
Not open for further replies.

sohois

So pretty much none of these players will ever play for Brazil again after this right? Aside from Oscar and Bernard most of them are too old anyway.

noal

Banned
Those boos LOLLLLL

Germany haven't even been that fucking good. This is astonishing

I have seen all the WC's since Mexico 86 and have never seen anything like this.

Astonishing is the right word.

Shearer shut up you absolute tit!

BsDKuiLCEAA68tx.jpg

Wilbur

Banned
Agree with rio here, Khedira's been the best on the pitch.

But every single Brazilian player bar Cesar and maybe Gustavo have been absolutely terrible. I can't believe how fucking shambolic they've been.

This result is fucking MAD

pulga

Banned
Agree with rio here, Khedira's been the best on the pitch.

But every single Brazilian player bar Cesar and maybe Gustavo have been absolutely terrible. I can't believe how fucking shambolic they've been.

This result is fucking MAD

40m bae and hes yours

omgkitty

HOLY SHIT the ESPN guys are literally in a fucking closet. They said it was a storm that knocked the lights out but I think they just turned the lights off and pretended so Gilberto didn't have to explain this.

LTWheels

Why has there been no change? They aren't exactly getting better between those two CB's and two DM's.

Germany are literally just taking it easy now, attacking when they can be bothered.

Can say it is different but it isn't that different and we're talking about individuals, those two for me will never boss midfields or play it smart. Individuals as we are seeing right now can get exposed for what they are.

I know Gerrard is untouchable but wondered when Rodgers would call time on his first team contributions and become a squad player.

I've seen that midfield boss teams plenty of times this season. The fact that we press very well is evidence of our midfield working as a unit and not individuals.

I feel like there has been a bit of revisionism going on regarding Gerrard's performance this season past. He's had a phenomenal season and been excellent for 90% of it. Yet a slip in one game and Woy seems to have complete re-written his performances for the rest of the season.

FuturusX

HOLY SHIT the ESPN guys are literally in a fucking closet. They said it was a storm that knocked the lights out but I think they just turned the lights off and pretended so Gilberto didn't have to explain this.

I think Gilberto fucked up the set in anger.

Arnie

They lost 8-2 to us loooooool
I was on my way to a shift at Odeon when that happened. Listened to it on the radio, utter madness.

Speaking of Arsenal I said it before and I'll say it again: sensational signing. Surely they're on the right track if they carry on in that direction.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom