• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/14 |OT24| we believe that we will win - it's just a reflex

Status
Not open for further replies.

defel

Im torn. I want the Germans or the Dutch to win but I also wanna see Messi run riot and ascend to the heavens.

Either way an epic final two games (ignoring the 3rd/4th place game) will round off a truly amazing world cup.

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much
Good on Scolari for taking the blame for this loss. Really don't think it's his fault, but good on him regardless.

It absolutely is his fault, if you pick a team that concedes 7 goals you have made a catastrophic mistake. Scolari paid no attention to the quality of opposition and set his team up the same way he always does. Thinking he could just shove Dante and Bernard in to replace their best players was batshit, Fred playing against Germany was a sick joke. He should have accepted their inferiority and picked a sensible team.

Cesar
Alves Dante Luiz Marcelo
Ramires Gustavo Paulinho
Willian Hulk Oscar

That team would not have been destroyed like that.

3Sixty

BsCNyBmCYAIblIe.png

Yes i know it's the dutch league you cunts

Altidore

Meier

Dc and Meier, fernandinho had an absolute shocker in that first half. Terrible. Dreadful. Abysmal.

Agreed, played very poorly (said as much earlier). Not that his replacements did any better. Their midfield was completely overrun and they were not at all prepared for the constant barrage of German pressing -- it was an amazing performance.

Scum

I now want Holland vs Brazil for the 3rd place playoff just so they get shamed by another Bayern player.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom