• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/14 |OT24| we believe that we will win - it's just a reflex

Status
Not open for further replies.

Barzul

BsDlmivCEAAyJTO.jpg

Watch your back Luiz.

Wilbur

Banned
The reasons for #FuckBayern

- Robben
- Ribery
- Pep
- Dortmund
- the fans in here that didn't like that we like Dortmund
- #MiaSanMia #FuckBla was too good to pass up

"I have seen many good players like you and don't ask me their names."

I actually didn't know Dean was deaf either. I guess that explains why you were posting at a deaf forum though, lol.

it doesn't explain why he thought a refund on a dead girl was good though

there are only so many excuses we can make dean

Wilbur

Banned
I'm pretty sure Dean isn't completely deaf, I felt like we had some communication in the last of us.

He has hearing aids in both ears. Still think it's classified as profoundly deaf though.

Can't hear a thing with them out. My dad was whispering the other day when he was asleep and I just couldn't understand why :lol

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
it doesn't explain why he thought a refund on a dead girl was good though

there are only so many excuses we can make dean
Fuck I love your brother. Such a genuinely nice guy

I'm taking him out next time I'm in London, promise.

Wilbur

Banned
Those videos are probably the two best things I've ever seen on GAF. I was HOWLING.

I deleted them off YouTube for some reason (I think my friend looked at my YT and I didn't want to explain myself :lol), but I think I could easily reupload

Scum

I saw an Indian man was kicked out of our country the other day, for taking creep photos at peeing girls at Roskilde Festival lol. I hope that was the only reason he came here, just travels around Europe for festivals, to take photos of peeing girls.
Where are you now? 😒

Bayern>Real+Barca

Really amazed at the result, I was hoping for a Germany win but this obviously was way more than I could have hoped for. Should have been Chile or Colombia anyway. Fukkk Brazil.

Now I hope Netherlands takes it all.

I deleted them off YouTube for some reason (I think my friend looked at my YT and I didn't want to explain myself :lol), but I think I could easily reupload

My dad subscribes to my youtube channel, as any loving parent would, and one day asked me who those idiots were talking over fifa.
ib2prFi25kEdBe.png

Where are you now? ��

At home, I have taken enough photos of peeing girls at Roskilde Festival, I got the memories.

Scum

I'm fine. I had a lot of stuff to do, most of which is fortunately behind me. I also decided to take a break from GAF for no particular reason.

A break is always good. Got your new place yet?

My dad subscribes to my youtube channel, as any loving parent would, and one day asked me who those idiots were talking over fifa.
ib2prFi25kEdBe.png

At home, I have taken enough photos of peeing girls at Roskilde Festival, I got the memories.
Oh Wooden. looooool

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom