• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/14 |OT24| we believe that we will win - it's just a reflex

Status
Not open for further replies.
I saw an Indian man was kicked out of our country the other day, for taking creep photos at peeing girls at Roskilde Festival lol. I hope that was the only reason he came here, just travels around Europe for festivals, to take photos of peeing girls.

:(

Indians and sex...yea. Country really needs a very good sexual education program.

Imagine you'd lose the final after this 1-7 win.

You'd be dead

Imagine it would be Robben that decides the final. Imagine his smug as fuck face when he's returning to Bayern. Would pay 5 bucks for a live stream.

Suen

Bayern>Real+Barca

Really amazed at the result, I was hoping for a Germany win but this obviously was way more than I could have hoped for. Should have been Chile or Colombia anyway. Fukkk Brazil.

Now I hope Netherlands takes it all.
Frank I know Milol went out pretty fast in CL but please understand.

tumblr_n8eyqxyhpa1tga27vo1_1280.jpg

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
I was meters away from Wooden in Chelsea-Copenhagen

And Salazar was in London too at that time.

AND I had an extra ticket

What a missed opportunity.

EmiPrime

TRANSFER NEWS: Man Utd's Vidal and Di Maria swoop, Arsenal Khedira, Liverpool Lovren bid

Shit newspaper, no new information, just saving you a click.

Arnie

So what is the common perception of Lazar Markovic here? Liverpool target apparently
Gone beyond a target, deal is done.

He's young and promising. Great dribbler. But ultimately young and promising.

If Rodgers does to him and Can what he did to Coutinho and Sturridge, we will be fine. Most likely those miracles won't happen again, though, and we'll need to use the upcoming £75 million on some top talent.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom