• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/14 |OT24| we believe that we will win - it's just a reflex

Status
Not open for further replies.
XEHnXkh.jpg

The Fresh Prince knows what's up.

Rad-

I remember when Fergie wanted to buy James but he was too expensive at that time. IIRC he compared him to Ronaldo in that James can carry the team alone as well. He was so right.

Jarnet87

Old senile Fergie probably didn't want to deal with Rodriguez agent and the whole ownership mess. I mean we did go after Lucas Moura who went for just about the same fee.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
GdS: "Nastasic has agreed to move to Juve. Loan + 20M€ buyout option."

Bonucci am cry.
Probably bullshit.

isn't he one of their best defenders? Why are they letting him go all of a sudden and on loan? :lol

and after selling Lescott too, I just don't see it.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Eh, why not? Some people believe we'll get Sanchez for 25M€, lol. Nothing wrong with dreaming.

I'm basically the Juventino Rust now

giphy.gif

Everyone wants Sanchsex, and we almost exclusively sign rejects, players no one else wants and/or cheap.

ATA Hotel is our carcosa, Zabster.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Double post, but totally worth it

Blatter: ‘Video evidence during games for fouls and penalties’

FIFA chief opens to technology, Coaches can call for two replays each, could be operative by 2015

Interesting!

Salazar

Paul Scholes, the former Manchester United midfielder, criticised the move, however. “The proposed £34 million transfer for the 18-year-old Luke Shaw to is another example of something which has a bad long-term impact,” Scholes wrote in his Paddy Power blog.
“For that money I want a centre-forward who’s going to score 30 goals a season.

Paul, this is Jamie Redknapp's area.

Paul, this is Jamie Redknapp's area.

Scholes also thinks Lingard was a better prospect last season than Januzaj and should have gotten a chance to fight for Kagawa's spot.

What happened to you Paul? Why chat so much bullshit? You worked with the reserves the first half of 2011/12 so you got to work with Pogba, Ravel, and Lingard. You didn't work with Januzaj as he was still with the u18s. You then played for United again in the 2nd half of the season.

You were with the first team for the whole of 2012/13, but were injured for large parts. You once again did not see Januzaj play for the youth teams just as he was making his mark on the team. Last season you only worked with Nicky Butt for the u19 UEFA youth league which did not feature Januzaj as he already started to play for the first team.

So you only saw him in pre season.

Stop it Paul.

pls

The only one who knows the youth players is Butt. He's works with the youth teams day in day out. He's taken them to overseas tournaments. That is why in the Giggs documentary you hear Giggs and Phil Neville thinking James Wilson is good in the hole until Butt sets them straight.

Zabojnik

fucking Balo or fucking Morata

FUCK ME.

I'm going to burn myself in front of our stadium RIGHT NOW!......NO......LET GO OF ME ZABO

You must have me confused with someone else. I'm bringing gasoline and a torch. Let's do this, Yurt. #DoubleSuicide

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Three of the four teams playing tonight will be using a 3-5-2.

what have we done?

You must have me confused with someone else. I'm bringing gasoline and a torch. Let's do this, Yurt. #DoubleSuicide

YES TRIGLAV!!!

you'll be known as The Triglav That Rides Burns after tonight.

FootballFan

Scholes also thinks Lingard was a better prospect last season than Januzaj and should have gotten a chance to fight for Kagawa's spot.

What happened to you Paul? Why chat so much bullshit? You worked with the reserves the first half of 2011/12 so you got to work with Pogba, Ravel, and Lingard. You didn't work with Januzaj as he was still with the u18s. You then played for United again in the 2nd half of the season.

You were with the first team for the whole of 2012/13, but were injured for large parts. You once again did not see Januzaj play for the youth teams just as he was making his mark on the team. Last season you only worked with Nicky Butt for the u19 UEFA youth league which did not feature Januzaj as he already started to play for the first team.

So you only saw him in pre season.

Stop it Paul

pl.

FootballFan right again. Fuck off Scholes. Go teach some Manchester youth teams how to do leg breaking tackles.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
this is gud

Bq6bjWLCIAElN3A.jpg

Mino Raiola “Balo is still the best Italian player out there,”.

“He has unjustly been made into a scapegoat by everyone, starting from the FIGC and Prandelli.

“I also want to clarify Mario never apologised to Prandelli, as was reported.”

There had been claims Balotelli said sorry to the Italy Coach on the plane back from Rio de Janeiro for his behaviour, which saw him substituted at half-time in the 1-0 defeat to Uruguay.

“Demetrio Albertini also made comments that were in poor taste against Balotelli, seeing as he chose to represent Italy and remains a champion.”

Federation Vice-President Albertini had said Balotelli and all players had to “earn” the right to wear the Azzurri jersey.

It had been reported this weekend that Raiola was planning to buy Balotelli’s contract from Milan with the aid of an investment fund and loan him to Juventus for free.

die pls

But The_Hitcher89 told me Liverpool was going to get him.

Have some faith bruv. The Sanchez Express is on the tracks, B-Rod and Ayre are shovelling coal in at a suitable rate. Just a matter of time til it arrives at Anfield Station. Arsenal, Man Utd, Juventus, Chelsea, PSG, Monaco, whoever. Mere twigs on the track, attempting in vain to derail that which cannot be derailed.

I've never been wrong before.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
I will join you guys if you guys fail to incorporate Berardi and we sell Januzaj in a couple of years. I have 5 years left to live.

WHAT? NO! Who's going to raise our (adopted) children then? Fucking Wooden?

[insert Wooden's shooting kids with a rifle picture]

bud23

qh8VVeJ.png

On Falcao;
“Falcao thinks he’s going to join Real Madrid this summer. He dreams of playing there, and is only prepared to listen to offers from Los Blancos.”

The possibility that he could wear a Real shirt in the coming campaign has caused “childlike excitement” in the 28-year-old, admits another of his international team-mates, who repeated the ex-Atlético Madrid man’s exact words: “My future depends on God... and in this case God is Florentino Pérez.”

Falcao’s desire to play for Real Madrid is nothing new. Some time ago, his father confessed: “He has always wanted to play for Madrid.” The comments, coming at a time when his son was still an Atlético player, led to controversy between two clubs that had previously been involved in an identical conflict over Sergio Agüero.
ibefhJFdeKYMRU.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom