• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/14 |OT24| we believe that we will win - it's just a reflex

Status
Not open for further replies.

WJD

Back from the driving range and ready to settle down for a Dutch master class with an appropriately priced vanilla coke. Lovely.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Not really a Fargo spoiler, but ...
Yeah, although from what the author/writer said in an interview, it may take them a while to come up with a story that's as good/better than the one in S1, so who knows when. My guess is they're already working on it and we can expect S2 around this time next year, as per usual.

sounds good to me! As long as they finish it up ASAP, no pressure :p

Rule your non existent class, while DortmundGAF approaches and takes back the crown they deserve.

You can't even rule your OWN German kingdom

prince-oberyn.gif

LTWheels

If Sanchez wants to go to Arsenal to win trophies, Arsene really needs to explain to him that there is no actual trophy for coming 4th.

pulga

Banned
everytime one of ArsenalGAF posts a picture of the FA trophy I throw a mini-giggle fit
KuGsj.gif

tbf though, neo-Madrid started out winning the CdR and has gone on to make history, so maybe it's a stepping stone for you lot

As opposed to whatever Rodgers has won? Which is what exactly?

Getting Liverpool from mid table to top 4 contender is big deal. Who cares what he has won for now.

Arsenal though, well.... they either start strongly and falters, or shit early season and become amazing later. Where's the furthest they have gotten in CL in the last decade by the way?

Barzul

Getting Liverpool from mid table to top 4 contender is big deal. Who cares what he has won for now.

Arsenal though, well.... they either start strongly and falters, or shit early season and become amazing later. Where's the furthest they have gotten in CL in the last decade by the way?

When he stays there, I'll be impressed. Until then he's done just that, get them into the CL. He gets no laurels for that.

Setting is cool, characters were interesting and atmosphere is great. I still like all those things but gameplay is repetitive as hell, the boring challenges to upgrade the Folks are like...the same everywhere, it's nothing new, "Collect 10 of these" "defeat 10 of these" etc, and again I have to play with the second character through the same levels and much of the same folks just to fucking make progress. I'm forced to do it, no choice. Fuck off with that.

With crappy narrow levels as well, enemies in the exact same place every time you go through them, load screens between every section of the level. Some people actually think it's one of the best games on PS3. I don't get it.

Baki

The final and quarters on more than one occassion.

You guys make me laugh. Can't wait for the season to begin. All the arsenal haters will be silenced.

Yen

Out scoring your opponents won't simply be enough to win games this season.

dgXCBlU.jpg

Yen

Watched the first episode of Bron/Broen. Good stuff. Interested to see if the Swede lead evolves as the series goes on, because she's no Sarah Lund as it stands. But then again, who is?

You guys make me laugh. Can't wait for the season to begin. All the arsenal haters will be silenced.

It's not the beginning of the season you need to worry about.

I didn't say I hate Arsenal. I quite like the club.

I'm just saying that the club has squandered so many chances in getting titles. They go into a season under a lot of hype but just never meets them.

Basically the England team of football clubs.

tri_willy

I didn't say I hate Arsenal. I quite like the club.

I'm just saying that the club has squandered so many chances in getting titles. They go into a season under a lot of hype but just never meets them.

Basically the England team of football clubs.

if this WC is anything to go by, i'd hate to think what would happen to the arse this season

Carbonox

10 teams

Charity tournament

6 aside

We conceded one goal in 8 matches

We won via a penalty shootout in the final

I would like to thank David Moyes and Alan Pardew for always being there for me
irwCTgj8oeuxe.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom