• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/14 |OT24| we believe that we will win - it's just a reflex

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr Cola

Brothas With Attitude / The Wrong Brotha to Fuck Wit / Die Brotha Die / Brothas in Paris
Im so pumped for our Tour in the US, so many questions. Id be shocked if we got anyone over the line before then honestly, maybe he will spend a game or two seeing how the squad reacts to his presence/system.

Things off the top of my head I want to know

* Where is Rooney going to play/is he
* Where is Mata going to play/is he
* What will he do with our wingers, will he give up on them?
* Dat Herrera :3

Mostly I want to know about Mata and Herrera

@D_DeGea
Today makes 3 years of one of my happiest days of my life. Thanks Sir Alex, thanks @manutd

iCP7KBRam8pRs.gif

MOAR

GQman2121

Banned
Why did that happen?

Apparently people are at work on a mother fucking Sunday and worried about images involving potential cleavage showing up in their ISPs.

Why they're on GAF at work and not working seems to be irrelevant which is always funny when the sentence "can we keep this thread SFW is uttered".

Mr Cola

Brothas With Attitude / The Wrong Brotha to Fuck Wit / Die Brotha Die / Brothas in Paris
@D_DeGea
Today makes 3 years of one of my happiest days of my life. Thanks Sir Alex, thanks @manutd

iCP7KBRam8pRs.gif

MOAR

He will leave at some point, I have no doubt about this. But for now he remains all that is good about United.

Scum

Apparently people are at work on a mother fucking Sunday and worried about images involving potential cleavage showing up in their ISPs.

Why they're on GAF at work and not working seems to be irrelevant which is always funny when the sentence "can we keep this thread SFW is uttered".

They should use their smartphones to browse GAF in the toilets or when the boss has finished his or her shift, like everyone else does.

What bullshit. They realize that there's no nudity right because it has to go through two filters? TV censorship and GAF?

Wilbur

Banned
Would like Costa Rica to win this but hope holland beats whoever goes through; Costa Rica have done brilliantly but they haven't captured my imagination like Chile or Colombia have.

Mr Cola

How is Arkham Origins? Was a fan of city but i hear this is more linear.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
This will sound weird but

I'm watching Costa Rica - Greece out of respect for both of them

Here's to teams who play their hearts out for their country

Mr Cola

"Juventus are ready to sell Vidal for £40mil and Luis Nani to Manchester United. [GdS] #MUFC"

Sorry Juve Bros.

Thanks guys bought it!

Who the fuck would buy Nani? Seriously? We have so many guff players that other teams surely realise are terrible.

Wilbur

Banned

Yeah, I like that.

Or look at players like Medel yesterday, who gave absolutely everything with his leg all strapped up and then cried. Or even the brazilians, like Neymar breaking down.

Respect.

Scum

Bollocks. She's at work again, isn't she? That's why you're watching this.
iO4UTCEKPvu4H.png

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Yeah, I like that.

Or look at players like Medel yesterday, who gave absolutely everything with his leg all strapped up and then cried. Or even the brazilians, like Neymar breaking down.

Respect.
Yeah absolutely!

Glad you didn't say Julio Cesar because he was clearly faking it hahah
"Juventus are ready to sell Vidal for £40mil and Luis Nani to Manchester United. [GdS] #MUFC"

Sorry Juve Bros.
Don't do this to youself ♡

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom