• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/14 |OT24| we believe that we will win - it's just a reflex

Status
Not open for further replies.

hiroshawn

Banned
For those who missed this. Wooden made a gif of it:

ahprql.gif

Amazing.

Ruined the match. If I had power I would put a hit out on him.

Clegg

Slightly different in that I don't know if he does.

Like, I get that we conceded a lot of goals but I want to persist with Skrtel and Sakho, honestly. Lovren would be a backup to Sakho, no?

Shaw goes straight into your team at left back because ultimately the Evra era is OVER.
You're right with that.

He might not overpriced as a back up but ultimately if that means more points picked up over the season then I'd go for it.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
I am celebrating Ramadan by eating the same but doing more exercise

does this count

I tried to fast for one day to impress Viva and Fady

then tweeted them a few hours later telling them that I broke it by drinking water

I don't think they appreciated it

Wilbur

Banned
Ruined the match. If I had power I would put a hit out on him.

I tried to fast for one day to impress Viva and Fady

then tweeted them a few hours later telling them that I broke it by drinking water

I don't think they appreciated it

Viva posted a podcast hosted by him and his voice is fucking mad.

He sounds like the sort of weirdo who sits behind his computer all day coming up with one-liners on Twitter.

oh

wait

a :lol for each of these

:lol :lol :lol

Clegg

Number of goals at World Cup 2014 so far: 145.

Total number of goals at World Cup 2010: 145.

Should sign both of them and we'd be fucking sorted. We were linked with him last Jan weren't we? In Fergus era?
Yeah we were linked with Hector for a while. I'm delighted with Ander but Hector would def improve our midfield to a large extent too.

Not too sure what to make of these Carvalho rumours. He looked good in the odd game I'd seen him play in Portugal. But he was bobbins in the WC. Too much money for a player yet to really prove himself. Think I'd rather wait until Strootman is fit and make an attempt to sign him instead.

Scum

Yeah we were linked with Hector for a while. I'm delighted with Ander but Hector would def improve our midfield to a large extent too.

Not too sure what to make of these Carvalho rumours. He looked good in the odd game I'd seen him play in Portugal. But he was bobbins in the WC. Too much money for a player yet to really price himself. Think I'd rather wait until Strootman is fit and make an attempt to sign him instead.

I thought Killer said that the bid for Carvalho was from Monaco?

Arnie

From what I saw of Big Willy he's far too slow for the Premier League.

Imagine Joe Allen nibbling around his fat fucking feet.

Pennywise

yep hopefully it's just about getting Schweini some rest like he did with Götze in the last game.

It's not just about Schweinsteiger.
Höwedes won't work like that against France....
He could easily give Durm and Großkreutz some time on the pitch to get used to it, even Kramer should get some minutes.
Just in case he needs to readjust his shitty tactics.

He won't though, Mustafi will get his minutes again and we're fucked against France.

Jarnet87

Greece don't even care about the extra time. they know they've got penalties in the bag. Greece is the word, they are knocking out Netherlands. Anti football must always have a host, it's like the movie Fallen.

WJD

No idea why we didn't fucking sign Strootman last summer.

Would only want Carvalho at like half the asking price.

Only just turned the game on after spending the evening trying to make myself look more employable. Just want a job.

Wilbur

Banned
Campbell is class.

Hector Herrera would be great at any PL team. Got dynamism, intelligence, strength, skill. He'll go for fucking mega bucks in a year or two.

Wilbur

Banned
No idea why we didn't fucking sign Strootman last summer.

Would only want Carvalho at like half the asking price.

Only just turned the game on after spending the evening trying to make myself look more employable. Just want a job.

I'm going on holiday in mid-September, using my Nandos hours and then gonna start looking for real jobs.

Then the pad is on. Me you and Arnold. Watching footy and recording podcasts and playing Halo 2 and trying to scare Arnie by leaving halloumi at the foot of his bed.

Clegg

I thought Killer said that the bid for Carvalho was from Monaco?
This evening there are rumours about a United delegation flying to Portugal. Also came out that there is a team who has already made an offer for Carvalho. Thought to be Monaco.

I just hope that's a load of bobbins. He may turn into a good DM in time but we need a more proven player right now.

fuenf

It's not just about Schweinsteiger.
Höwedes won't work like that against France....
He could easily give Durm and Großkreutz some time on the pitch to get used to it, even Kramer should get some minutes.
Just in case he needs to readjust his shitty tactics.

He won't though, Mustafi will get his minutes again and we're fucked against France.

the horrors, why dont you want me to catch any sleep tonight :(

I agree though, the match against Algeria would be the last time to test Durm or DönerKevin. After that we are pretty much stuck with the starting 11 + Schürrle, Klose, Schweini (Khedira).

From the WC thread.

I can't.

traumadog_brazil20145xskx.gif

FUCK ROFL. You really dont want me to sleep... .(

Wilbur

Banned
is anyone still watching the game lol

live i have it on but i havent watched it since greece scored

I am m8

I'm enjoying it. Good drama about it. I love when everyone's fucked and they're all making mistakes.

My mum and dad just got back as well, they like watching penalties so I'm hoping for those.

Fucking hell how did Greece not score there

Jarnet87

This evening there are rumours about a United delegation flying to Portugal. Also came out that there is a team who has already made an offer for Carvalho. Thought to be Monaco.

I just hope that's a load of bobbins. He may turn into a good DM in time but we need a more proven player right now.

Read somewhere but it could be for Gaitan but he's another player we've been linked with for years now. If it's true that we've sent some people to Portugal it probably is for Calvalho or some unknown target to the press.

WJD

I'm going on holiday in mid-September, using my Nandos hours and then gonna start looking for real jobs.

Then the pad is on. Me you and Arnold. Watching footy and recording podcasts and playing Halo 2 and trying to scare Arnie by leaving halloumi at the foot of his bed.

Christ a podcast would be unbelievable. Hour long session of fart jokes, arsehole inspections and live readthroughs of Louis Van Gaal fanfiction.

FootballFan

I'd listen.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom