• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/14 |OT24| we believe that we will win - it's just a reflex

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pennywise

the horrors, why dont you want me to catch any sleep tonight :(

I agree though, the match against Algeria would be the last time to test Durm or DönerKevin. After that we are pretty much stuck with the starting 11 + Schürrle, Klose, Schweini (Khedira).

Both are in great shape, they need to get into the team though.
Neither of them has played as much as necessary within the team to get used to it...
He should have already used Durm against Ghana when Höwedes couldn't keep up with the pace.

Meier

Why are you picking on him so much :lol

He's the worst kind of cheat.

original-8.gif

Got Besler a yellow for this which ended up keeping him out of our ensuing qualifier versus Mexico (which we ended up winning fortunately).

Scum

It was rumoured mate. They were interested in him and would be likely to pay his buyout. United don't want him anymore.

This evening there are rumours about a United delegation flying to Portugal. Also came out that there is a team who has already made an offer for Carvalho. Thought to be Monaco.

I just hope that's a load of bobbins. He may turn into a good DM in time but we need a more proven player right now.

Ah. Okay.

rodvik

Innit :lol

I've never had a problem with iTunes. All I wanna do is listen to music and then pop it on my iPod.

Fucking tech head weirdos.

I hear pod bean is also very good from a creators point of view. Certainly easy to use from a listeners point of view.

Suen

bloated pos software.

Tons of better alternatives. just give me drag and drop without all the account syncing slow as butt bullshit.
Yeah what you and Wood said. I can't understand how anyone could say itunes on Windows is a good software, no wonder Wilbrrr and plug are fuck buddies.

FootballFan

it stores and plays music

the fuck else do you want

You know how Linius hates all mainstream music and listens to random basement bands?

Bacon is like that with computer games and programs

"the reason I don't have itunes is because it's shit

Arnie

I'm going on holiday in mid-September, using my Nandos hours and then gonna start looking for real jobs.

Then the pad is on. Me you and Arnold. Watching footy and recording podcasts and playing Halo 2 and trying to scare Arnie by leaving halloumi at the foot of his bed.

FYI lads I'm flat hunting right now so I'll probably be locked in somewhere for a long time.

Why couldn't you just have got a job in London this summer you clams. You'd love my mate Adzy, he's an Evertonian and his fingers are the size of baby snakes.

thats the thing

its 2014 m8s no one uses fucking windows lol

join the elegant and gentlemanly macster race

have fun if you want to play vidya games on your computer instead of using inferior consoles.

My experiences with iTunes have been so bad I'm never going to use an Apple product again. My mum has an iPad en God forbid when the day comes she needs help with that thing. I reckon iTunes is great if you have an iPhone and Mac but damn, no need to use that shit if you're PC and Android.

I'll use a heavily modified version of Winamp thank you very much.

Wilbur

Banned
FYI lads I'm flat hunting right now so I'll probably be locked in somewhere for a long time.

Why couldn't you just have got a job in London this summer you clams. You'd love my mate Adzy, he's an Evertonian and his fingers are the size of baby snakes.

If you had fucking let me suck someone off like I asked you we'd be desk buddies right now

3Sixty

Bet 365 accidentally put under 3.5 pens for Costa Rica at 14/1 instead of evens lol

Put a 5er on and it's offering me £30 cash out before one is taken lololol

I'm sure they'll correct it doe.

pulga

Banned
"but assassins creed 3 looks better on this plus i can mod it so my assassin is black/a woman lol"

i can hear wooden furiously typing away at his keyboard from way over here

its gonna be stunning

bacon already delivered... winamp? is this fuckin 2001? pls

edit: wooden dissapointmenton

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom