• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/14 |OT24| we believe that we will win - it's just a reflex

Status
Not open for further replies.

pulga

Banned
Arsenal had Zlatan and Yaya on trial

Would solve loads of their problems lool

Paul-Pogba-festa-scudetto1.jpg

K1LLER7

Eh it happens all the time. Like Brøndby and Copenhagen being offered Modric for half a mil pounds and refusing lol
True lol.

What hurts more is what happened with Pogba :*(

Pulled this from Jonathan Norcroft's piece in today's Sunday Times (btw if anyone wants me to copy the text from a piece I have a subscription so just ask):
That's some good business if Liverpool can tie up all of those players.

Suarez will most likely leave and I think you guys will sign Sanchez too. Just wonder who will pick up the goals that Suarez usually scores for Liverpool.

Wilbur

Banned
Greece, fucking hell. Every. Single. Time.

Same, I really don't see what's so special about Lovren, honestly. I think he's a solid player in a decent side but nothing spectacular. Saying that, top class central defenders are really at a premium right now. Varane and Hummels are perhaps the two that stand out and we can't get either.

Regarding full backs I'd be perfectly happy with Flanagan and Moreno, assuming we can still strike a deal for the latter. I honestly have all the faith in the world in Flanno. His rise has been as prolific as Sterling's and I think he's fantastic. Basically a young Gary Neville. For the type of defender that he is he's brilliant.

I think Moreno broke his leg today unfortunately (I'm sure I read the Mexico coach confirmed it?) Shame because he's been brilliant at this World Cup.

I do like Flanno to be honest, can see where you're coming from. Left back absolutely needs sorting, even with a fit Enrique. So if Moreno's out, I wonder what the contingency plan is.

Arnie

I think Moreno broke his leg today unfortunately (I'm sure I read the Mexico coach confirmed it?) Shame because he's been brilliant at this World Cup.

I do like Flanno to be honest, can see where you're coming from. Left back absolutely needs sorting, even with a fit Enrique. So if Moreno's out, I wonder what the contingency plan is.

m8 you've had a Western here

This is the second time you've done this but I assumed you were initially joking. Moreno is Spanish; he just missed out on Spain's final 23.

Clegg

Mate.

Alberto Moreno.

The Spaniard.

Wilbur

Banned
m8 you've had a Western here

This is the second time you've done this but I assumed you were initially joking. Moreno is Spanish; he just missed out on Spain's final 23.

Wait

WHAT

I thought you were linked with HECTOR MORENO

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOL fuck me in the coccyx

Oh, Alberto

Well, fuck off then.

How do the Greeks keep doing this?

Fuck

I was telling my brother that the Greeks were going to score in the dying minutes of the game because I know for a fact that they won't just lose.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom