• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/14 |OT24| we believe that we will win - it's just a reflex

Status
Not open for further replies.

fuenf

well if he's dead-set on not renewing, of course it makes sense to sell him rather than let him go on a free!

It would only make sense if they had a replacement (which they dont), he's vital to our midfield and having him play there next season should be worth more than selling him for 20-30m. But on the other hand he's Toni fucking Kroos and I wouldnt excactly expect a Lewandowski-like performance from him with the contract running out and no World Cup / Euros next summer.. yeah you are right they should sell him.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
tutjun_30.jpg

Vidal the Usurper "I only want United - Juve let me go"

'I'll come back stronger"

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Good news for Arsenal GAF

Mario's agent Mino Raiola “A meeting with Arsene Wenger during the World Cup? No, I was not in Brazil and I did not meet Wenger.”

Wenger should go all out for Ochoa, he's still a FREE AGENT! And he used to play in the French league too, which I understand is a requirement?

guillermo-ochoa-meme.-5.jpeg

Eh, S1 was decent. S2 was pretty bad, S3 is even worse. I don't care about any of these characters anymore. I'm officially out.

like reading a summary of Isla's last three seasons

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
A decision over who will replace Cesare Prandelli as Italy Coach may not be made until the middle of August.

With a new FIGC President currently not due to be voted in until August 11, it means a potential further wait to learn who the new Azzurri head Coach may be.

New part-time coach: Conte
so he can rest our players + tire/run our rivals to the ground + whisper sweet things into Verratti's and Darmian's ears

New FIGC President: Andrea Agnelli.

Just give us the keys to Italy already

1856897_o.gif

Gambit

I hope its true!
But its apparently typical Marca bullshit :/

why does even Bayern-Gaf hope it's true? He is the perfect, readymade replacement for Schweinsteiger. An improved version, actually, considering his age.

And money is the last thing Bayern need. Even if he doesn't extend his contract I'd rather he stay for another year. Thiago and Schweinsteiger are injured half the time anyway.

Personally, I'd much rather they sell Shaquiri. He's never gonna make it at Pep's Bayern.

Anyway, apparently Löw is gonna play Khedira for Schweini tonight. I should be upset, and am a little bit, but maybe it is the right choice. Under the condition that he is only giving Schweini more rest for a potential game against France. Also, if he dropped Khedira right now, his tournament would effectively be over.

fuenf

why does even Bayern-Gaf hope it's true? He is the perfect, readymade replacement for Schweinsteiger. An improved version, actually, considering his age.

And money is the last thing Bayern need. Even if he doesn't extend his contract I'd rather he stay for another year. Thiago and Schweinsteiger are injured half the time anyway.

Personally, I'd much rather they sell Shaquiri. He's never gonna make it at Pep's Bayern.

Anyway, apparently Löw is gonna play Khedira for Schweini tonight. I should be upset, and am a little bit, but maybe it is the right choice. Under the condition that he is only giving Schweini more rest for a potential game against France. Also, if he dropped Khedira right now, his tournament would effectively be over.

Well you are right, but I'm still upset about it because of Khedira's stupid comments after the USA game. Kinda reminds me of Kroos before the game that never happened.

Regarding Kroos, yeah he's prefect for us but if he wants to leave let him leave (but at least offer him the same wage Schweinsteiger&co get). Shaqiri definitely should be sold, come on Liverpool he's great and a real bargain!

Gambit

Well you are right, but I'm still upset about it because of Khedira's stupid comments after the USA game. Kinda reminds me of Kroos before the game that never happened.

Regarding Kroos, yeah he's prefect for us but if he wants to leave let him leave (but at least offer him the same wage Schweinsteiger&co get). Shaqiri definitely should be sold, come on Liverpool he's great and a real bargain!

Khedira's comments really upset me as well. It's not his place to give that interview after a game he didn't particpate in. And of course he is advocating for "his" syle of play. Man, he annoys me. Against "strong" opponents, we need Schweini so much more. Of the potential remaining games Algeria is the last one where they can try anything.

I think the prospect of landing a really big contract anywhere would be enough to keep Kroos motivated all season. But I can understand him wanting to leave, as he has no lobby and the fans will never like him. And they should absolutely offer him the same income bracket as Schweinsteiger, considering how much he played.

Mujica is now calling the Suarez ban "fascist"

I seriously cant believe that country. The man constantly goes around biting people, and they keep enabling him by covering up previous acts and defending him.

I wish FIFA would turn around and tell the whole country of Uruguay to shut the fuck up and stop being little bitches.

LegoArmo

I constantly accidentally click on the ads in this thread on mobile because of my stupid touchscreen. EvilLore, you're welcome.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom