• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/14 |OT24| we believe that we will win - it's just a reflex

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Mino Raiola " I can calmly say that his future will still be at Juventus, where he feels very happy."

13.gif

edit: we're VERY close to signing Ibarbo. What an odd as fuck signing

Jack cw

why does even Bayern-Gaf hope it's true? He is the perfect, readymade replacement for Schweinsteiger. An improved version, actually, considering his age.

And money is the last thing Bayern need. Even if he doesn't extend his contract I'd rather he stay for another year. Thiago and Schweinsteiger are injured half the time anyway.

Personally, I'd much rather they sell Shaquiri. He's never gonna make it at Pep's Bayern.
Well, We bought our new Schweini with Thiago. We will need a decent DM soon, if Kroos leaves, because Martinez wont play there under Pep and Schweini might only make it 2 or 3 seasons more, Lahm as well. That's why I think that Bayern wont sell Kroos.

3Sixty

Anyone read that story about the Irish blokes doing the Ride For The 96 having their bikes stolen outside Anfield.

So Liverpool.

---

Be jokes if Lallana failed his medical due to his dodgy ticker.

Hixx

Been to Liverpool twice to watch Sunderland, the area around Anfield and Goodison is rough as fuck. Goodison fits in as it's a complete shithole.

Hixx

when did everyone start referring to everything as "jokes"

I chose to go to a college in a city rather than the local one and the first thing I heard when I walked through the main doors was "hahaha that's so JOKES". This was 8 years ago.

Immediately realized I'd made a huge mistake. Fucking Durham cunts.

Also in the first tutorial or whatever the fuck they were called I heard a lass actually fucking say "lol". Legit one of the worst decisions I've ever made in my life.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom