• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/14 |OT24| we believe that we will win - it's just a reflex

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much
Greg Stobart saying we're after Bony as well as Ben Davies.

Those two plus a decent CB to replace Dawson, that's enough for me. Just need to trick someone into buying Soldado.

Feorax

A team in Kosovo have offered to take Suarez on loan so he can play during his ban. Apparently this is fine as the country's football league isnt yet under FIFA jurisdiction.

omgkitty

Vermaelen's stats are so awful compared to Hummels...apparently even compared to Smalling

Vrij actually has best stats from Hummels, Verm. So...let's get Vrij. He will easily leave Feyen for United.

de Vrij plays in Holland though. Kinda hard to compare against Hummels and Vermaelen.

de Vrij plays in Holland though. Kinda hard to compare against Hummels and Vermaelen.

Still impressive:

Chh7YXg.png

Verm did have an injury ladden season though.

pulga

Banned
you fucks and your stones and pebbles, were not in the middle ages anymore you uncouth heathens

pulga, why did the 2013-2014 Real kits have Comic Sans on the back?

because the footballing gods chose that font to be forever known as La Decima font

praise the font, for it is legendary

Jabo

They're still talking about PONPONPATAPON over there wtf

I kinda like the United shirts
Owned a chevy long ass time ago

Linius

A team in Kosovo have offered to take Suarez on loan so he can play during his ban. Apparently this is fine as the country's football league isnt yet under FIFA jurisdiction.

Haha, that's too awesome. He should totally do it if Liverpool is fine with that. Just to piss off the FIFA it would be glorious enough.

Wilbur

Banned
I remember the United lot laughing at Juve's Jeep logo

now tell me

WHERE IS YOUR GOD NOW

... what :lol

We just said it would look better if it didn't have the big block around it, like all the Juve fans also said

Why are you always inventing confrontations

omgkitty

Guys, we're signing Debuchy.

Arsene-All ‏@arsenalbarclays

According to @infosportplus (a reliable source) : Debuchy is about to join #AFC

I'm kinda okay with this. He has PL experience, and he's more sound defensively than Aurier. He's also not that young, so he doesn't completely block the way for Jenkinson or Bellerin if they're ready.

Jarnet87

van Gaal will bring back Bebe. Bebe will be unleashed, Madrid will spend another $100 million for him. Time is a flat circle. Back in 2010 our record of signing Portuguese players was still looking pretty good. Just sold Ronaldo for a world record transfer fee and Nani was still a promising footballer who had shown flashes.

My PS4 showed up in the office right when Kakà left Milan. Ordered a PS4+Infamous SS bundle and Killzone Shadow Fall, ended up with a PS4+Infamous SS bundle and a Killzone Shadow Fall empty box.

Amazon left it behind, apparently.

Wilbur

Banned
Odd buy for arsenal considering his age. You think Aurier would be better in the long run.

Maybe Jenko just needs another year or two to blossom.

pulga

Banned
... what :lol

We just said it would look better if it didn't have the big block around it, like all the Juve fans also said

Why are you always inventing confrontations

what would this place be without the drama m8

the fucking my special pony or whatever the hell its called thread

One would assume he has better things to do. Things to achieve.

pls phase 3 of life achievement begins after the wc when i get started with my thesis

how many times must i tell you illiterates before you understand

please understand

We need experience in that backline maybe Wenger didn't want to shake it up too much by signing Aurier. Signing Debuchy gives plenty of time for Bellerin and Jenkinson to develop.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom