• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/14 |OT24| we believe that we will win - it's just a reflex

Status
Not open for further replies.

wedward

There is more to the history or quality of a national team involved when making the decision on which country you represent. To say someone is "a fool" because they decide to represent a "throwaway country making up the numbers" is something that should be called out. It's inappropriate and has no place here. This isn't his first nor will it be Lightning's last negative post about the USA.

But it's my last post about this instance, so I'll drop it.

You are taking this way too personally.

Barnes & Noble Criterion collection sale nom nom nom

Ordered The Hidden Fortress, Throne of Blood, Foreign Correspondent, and The Lady Vanishes. <3

h1ScueH.png

yes

Barzul

meier pls, its like if i get offended if a player chooses spain over honduras lol

USA is actually on a upward curve. If they actually took soccer more seriously here, they'd dominate. I have no doubt about it. They just have such a huge pool of human resources to draw upon. It has to get big to the point where kids want to play soccer over basketball and football and dedicate the necessary development hours to doing so.

omgkitty

It really annoys me that Ramsey has that terrible leg tattoo. He just doesn't seem like that kinda guy. At least it's hidden mostly.

aaron-ramsey-injury-bola.jpg

pulga

Banned
USA is actually on a upward curve. If they actually took soccer more seriously here, they'd dominate. I have no doubt about it. They just have such a huge pool of human resources to draw upon. It has to get big to the point where kids want to play soccer over basketball and football and dedicate the necessary development hours to doing so.

I agree, but that's not the argument Meier and Lightning are having. It's plain to see why a person would choose Germany over USA, no need to bust out the "xenophobe" argument

Barzul

It really annoys me that Ramsey has that terrible leg tattoo. He just doesn't seem like that kinda guy. At least it's hidden mostly.

aaron-ramsey-injury-bola.jpg

Don't see why you should care honestly. If it helped him mentally get past the break and discover his inner beast mode, you should love it if anything.

omgkitty

Don't see why you should care honestly. If it helped him mentally get past the break and discover his inner beast mode, you should love it if anything.

Is that why he got it? I just think it looks bad. IDK I'm not a tattoo fan. Walcott has like a full sleeve now too.

Barzul

-AC Milan received £50m for Zlatan Ibrahimovic and Thiago Silva
-Southampton are receiving £60m for Luke Shaw and Adam Lallana

Southhampton do know how to get their money's worth. Good thing we got Ox when we did. Imagine how much he'd be going for now? Probably like 30-40m

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom