• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/14 |OT24| we believe that we will win - it's just a reflex

Status
Not open for further replies.

pulga

Banned
10500337_10152942159032306_7338077977588398976_n.jpg

Marca going full muppet mode. Kroos and Hames incoming lololololol

Marca pls

GQman2121

Banned
Imagine how good the World Cup would be if the African and Norh American countries really stepped up their game. CONCACAF seem promising, and will hopefully get even better as the MLS grows, but African football seems like it's been at a standstill for ages.

Africa really hasn't produced a huge top megastar in quite a few years it feels like. I'm struggling to think of one anyway.

Imagine how good the World Cup would be if the African and Norh American countries really stepped up their game. CONCACAF seem promising, and will hopefully get even better as the MLS grows, but African football seems like it's been at a standstill for ages.
The Asian teams were the biggest disappointments, they got 3 points in 12 games. I definitely expected more from Japan.

Meier

Does Pogba count as HG? City could be in for him if they shift Toure.

I don't think so.. pretty sure he probably misses out by a few months. He'd be a great replacement regardless but I don't think Juve will sell Vidal or Pogba so it's kind of irrelevant. I think Ferna/Fernando is a great pairing and we wouldn't even need to sign a replacement this summer. But we'll see how it all pans out.

omgkitty

puto

not punto

pls

just send kroos our way already, we'll take good care of him

Di Maria - Kroos - Modric hnnggggggg

edit: wait your german avatar always throws me off lol

I don't know Spanish psshhh and please...if you sign Kroos, you know di Maria will leave.

Meier

@_GoncaloLopes clearly has pretty good sources. Suggesting Willy could be our next signing (rumored for some time).

pulga

Banned
I don't know Spanish psshhh and please...if you sign Kroos, you know di Maria will leave.

dont see why he would, kroos would be coming in to phase xabi out

which i think we bought someone for that very reason last season

had a funny name

cant remember anymore lol

Feorax

French defence already missing Sakho, don't seem anywhere near as resiliant. Hope he becomes that vital for us in the next couple of years.

Edit: Fuuuuuuuuuuck!

Feorax

Btw, whatever happened with Sahin? Did BVB buy him back in then end? Last I heard he was on an 18 month loan from Madrid, which would expire this summer.

Manager

Mike Keegan ‏@mikekeeganbbc 1m
Led to believe #mcfc not concerned by Sport story suggesting Yaya Toure has requested a transfer.

Adam Crafton @AdamCrafton_ · 21m
Yaya Toure has not requested a transfer at Manchester City #mcfc

dont see why he would, kroos would be coming in to phase xabi out

which i think we bought someone for that very reason last season

had a funny name

cant remember anymore lol

But you guys said Illaramendi was supposed to replace Xabi. Make up your minds already.

Wilbur

Banned
France missing Schneiderlin.

Slightly surprised he didn't start.

Cabaye and Matuidi have both had really good tournaments so far, and Pogba's capable of doing things the others can't, so I understand why. Schneiderlin is a great option to bring on if they want to tighten up though, or to start against stronger teams.

Meier

Mike Keegan ‏@mikekeeganbbc 1m
Led to believe #mcfc not concerned by Sport story suggesting Yaya Toure has requested a transfer.

Adam Crafton @AdamCrafton_ · 21m
Yaya Toure has not requested a transfer at Manchester City #mcfc

Catalan press starting the tapping up process I guess.

3Sixty

Cabaye and Matuidi have both had really good tournaments so far, and Pogba's capable of doing things the others can't, so I understand why. Schneiderlin is a great option to bring on if they want to tighten up though, or to start against stronger teams.

I think they are too open with Cabaye, Matuidi and Pogba.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom