• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/14 |OT24| we believe that we will win - it's just a reflex

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
I don't know why I'm still watching True Blood

Fuck my ex, make it stop HBO.

L'Equipe reporting we're in advanced talks to sign Debuchy also. Solid signing if not unglamorous.
Hohoho he's not solid but he's definitely glamorous bb /Koyufo(sp?)

omgkitty

L'Equipe reporting we're in advanced talks to sign Debuchy also. Solid signing if not unglamorous.

It's for a RB. No glamour needed. Had we signed Aurier, I could see his first game now. He takes the ball and brings it down the wing and crosses it to Giroud who heads it in. Crowd goes wild. 4 minutes later: Takes it up the field, loses the ball, fails to chase the player back who scores.

pulga

Banned
pulglug why do you never talk about your third team?

Real Espana? The fuck is there to talk about lol but sure

We gave this hippopotamus a one year contract extension
dt.common.streams.StreamServer.cls

and pipped this 21 year old future pedophile prospect from our local rival's academy

Truly exciting times at Real Espana. I wonder if Costly will stay with us for one more season.

and yes, we have two sponsors on the front of the shirt, some on the shoulders and im surprised to see none on the sleeves. i know dat barcelona poverty well ;_;

Suen

Real Espana? The fuck is there to talk about lol but sure

We gave this hippopotamus a one year contract extension

and pipped this 21 year old future pedophile prospect from our local rival's academy

Truly exciting times at Real Espana. I wonder if Costly will stay with us for one more season.
He is too costly to afford mate, and why are you signing future pedophile prospects? Pls, it's not a sport for pedos.

Barzul

Debuchy probably looks worse because he has a manager like Pardew giving him instructions. He'll fare better at Arsenal.

EmiPrime

It's for a RB. No glamour needed. Had we signed Aurier, I could see his first game now. He takes the ball and brings it down the wing and crosses it to Giroud who heads it in. Crowd goes wild. 4 minutes later: Takes it up the field, loses the ball, fails to chase the player back who scores.

It's okay if that happens down the left but not down the right.

The Arsene paradox.

Meier

Choosing USA is merely saying he isn't good enough to get into Germany, they are an inferior team in every respect.

There is only one clear choice if he's good enough. Only a fool would choose the USA over playing for Germany.

This is weird and xenophobic and frankly I expected better from you. What it really would say is that he is grateful for the opportunities the US presented to him and his father and that he considers himself to be an American.

Yen

"@denofgeek: Mrs Brown's Boys D'Movie opens to £4.3m weekend in UK. Nearly double what the Alan Partridge movie"

Wilbur

Banned
This is weird and xenophobic and frankly I expected better from you. What it really would say is that he is grateful for the opportunities the US presented to him and his father and that he considers himself to be an American.

Xenophobic :lol

wedward

Meier. What the fuck are you talking about dude?

Xenophobic? Not at all.

This is an even stranger comment than that time you said Michael Bradley had personally let you down because you talked him up to your friends.

Scum

Scum you either hurt me with impossible barca formations or you do this.

Pls.

<3

I'm on my phone so it might be bent out of shape.

--- Neymar ---- Messi ---- Sanchez ---
--- Iniesta -- Busquets -- Rakitic ---
Alba -- Marquinhos -- Hummels -- Alves
------------ ter Stegen ------------

And tell Zubi not to bother with Suarez and keep Sanchez.

confuziz

Banned
<3

I'm on my phone so it might be bent out of shape.

--- Neymar ---- Messi ---- Sanchez ---
--- Iniesta -- Busquets -- Rakitic ---
Alba -- Marquinhos -- Hummels -- Alves
------------ ter Stegen ------------

And tell Zubi not to bother with Suarez and keep Sanchez.

marquinhos isn't going anywhere, just like cavani.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom