• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/14 |OT24| we believe that we will win - it's just a reflex

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kikarian

Wtf is Giroud on. His been so shit so far.
174611.jpg

K1LLER7

Why thank you

But again, he's leaving along with Pogba and Conte next season. Take it to the bank or bet on it!
Hiroshawn will take this seriously and bet on it lol

So...

Pogba to the Spanish or Oil teams.

Vidal to United.

Where would Conte go?

Edit: Damn you Hitch!

GQman2121

Banned
I have a feeling if we're unable to find a buyer for Moses this summer he might end up Malouda'd. IE: forced to train with the kids and excluded from all team activities.

Meier

Hiroshawn will take this seriously and bet on it lol

Well, online gambling is illegal in general here, but as far as I know, the sites that do serve the US are pretty much limited to games and are nowhere near as crazy in-depth as the European football betting sites.

"might not be great"

Honestly he did well for Chelsea quite a few times, better than fucking Salah and Marko Marin trash for sure.

I have a feeling if we're unable to find a buyer for Moses this summer he might end up Malouda'd. IE: forced to train with the kids and excluded from all team activities.

Doubt it, Moses doesn't seem like an extremely huge cunt like Malouda was and will most likely leave if he can. No need to treat him badly if there's just no one interested.

GQman2121

Banned
inter kits 14/15

https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/-wIWqj3DJ7-c/U7CwFCOyWSI/AAAAAAAAFMg/ustW71KYu_E/w1077-h365-no/Inter+Milan+all+three+kits+leaked+2015.jpg[IMG]

don't know about the home kit, the third one is boss though.[/QUOTE]

All three of these are good. The home is a nice change to what they normally go with.

[quote="WoodenLung, post: 118912823"]

Doubt it, Moses doesn't seem like an extremely huge cunt like Malouda was and will most likely leave if he can. No need to treat him badly if there's just no one interested.[/QUOTE]

I suppose that's true. He's definitely done at the club though. Would do well at say Palace or one of the newly promoted sides. There's no lack of effort with him. He just fails to put it all together when he needs to.

Meier

Nike could've just given those normal coloured kits to City instead.

jLHuSk2GZBanE.jpg

I think it's mostly just the lighting in that photo for the home shirt. There probably is one directly overhead pointed down at it and then the photographer has used a shitty camera phone that doesn't help. In reality, it's probably about the same as the Inter third shirt (those are all beautiful btw, wow).

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
I follow Internazionale since 1997 (i'm 32 yo)

tumblr_mgtzik81cA1r5h8qxo1_500.jpg

thank you.
Yeah I figured you liked them for your boy Zamorano!

It's a shame Based Salas never delivered with us :( well..at least we're making it up to the Chilean people now with King Vidal, Isla and hopefully Sanchez soon ;p

Manager

I think it's mostly just the lighting in that photo for the home shirt. There probably is one directly overhead pointed down at it and then the photographer has used a shitty camera phone that doesn't help. In reality, it's probably about the same as the Inter third shirt (those are all beautiful btw, wow).

That looks more grey than sky blue, bad lighting?

I'm mostly thinking about the away kit with the weird, changing mix of dark blue and black. Really don't like it, City kits are often clean and Umbro were great at it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom