• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/14 |OT24| we believe that we will win - it's just a reflex

Status
Not open for further replies.

inky

Am8pGgy.jpg

Best regards,

My lawyer. I mean, me.

Bloody hell football.

Ridiculous when a clear fucking bite by a star player could even be a point to be made by the fucking president.

But then again Pele once stopped a civil war so...

How can people say Benzema has been one of the best players in the world cup? He's been missing chances like this the whole tournament.

He only has a lot of goals because he's had so many chances, more than any other striker in the tournament.

shove this cunt up your arse Turok

How can people say Benzema has been one of the best players in the world cup? He's been missing chances like this the whole tournament.

He only has a lot of goals because he's had so many chances, more than any other striker in the tournament.

Agreed tbh.

Not trying to troll Madrid fans, but his conversion rate of clearcut chances has been shocking

Who even said that?

France has played against: Switzerland, Ecuador, Honduras and now Nigeria. Nothing they've done can be taken seriously, no matter how well they've done.

Suen

This is what I keep saying during the season and the main reason I want a better striker but Turok laughs at me.

pulga

Banned
People need to stop thinking Benzema is a pure striker. He's like a #9.5

He creates fantastic opportunities.

But that's just it

'Surround him with the cream of the world's attacking talent, and Benzema is okay because he's not obsessed with being the fulcrum'

Doesn't that sound a bit like you're describing an average player rather than a good one?

GQman2121

Banned
First off, no one is buying that Suarez is eloquent enough to compose a collection of words in this manner. So his apology should really be as simple as saying, I'm sorry I bite him. I will reflect on this incident while away from the game and return a better teammate, father, husband and person.

The wording for the apology is pathetic. I hope there's something lost in the translation because saying "Chiellini suffered the physical result" is some fucking comedy.

pulga

Banned
Let's not ignore this Nigerian keeper is legit good.

and just as I type this the GOAT scores hnnngngnngngngggg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom