• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/14 |OT24| we believe that we will win - it's just a reflex

Status
Not open for further replies.
That RTTP Heavy Rain thread has just reminded me of how utterly shit the twist was in that game.

That's how all David Cage games are, it's something to look forward to, how he will fuck it up. Ended up loving it anyway, just like Fahrenheit.

I've had Beyond for at least a year now, still haven't even opened it. D:

Ostinatto

That's how all David Cage games are, it's something to look forward to, how he will fuck it up. Ended up loving it anyway, just like Fahrenheit.

don't open it, just imagine how the game would be, its better that way.

Jarnet87

DAT POG

Park + Rafael lol

alex-sleeps1.jpg

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
People take Cage's games way too seriously

He likes to do new things, just enjoy whatever the fuck he's trying (and possibly failing) to do :lol

Do one

Everything that was bad about Heavy Rain made it more entertaining. Shove your Telltale up your arse

:lol

It doesn't even make sense. I like bad games (and god knows I've played a lot of them over the years) tho and Heavy Rain had some fun elements at least.

Haha, I haven't even played Beyond yet, still waiting for it to go down to a decent price. Demo was pretty shit tho.

People take Cage's games way too seriously

He likes to do things, just enjoy whatever the fuck he's trying (and possibly failing) to do :lol
He takes his own games way too seriously. He tries to build everything up seriously and then it just jumps the shark at some point. Beyond jumped the shark several times.

I can't remember completely, didn't he apologise to Ivanovic straight after the match when it became clear that he'd done it?

Looks like he really doesn't actually think he's done anything wrong, and only apologises when his employers make him (which we didn't do after the racism row)

Yen

Reckon the heat is affecting the teams? France have been very flat, Nigeria have had a lot of the ball but little penetration.

wedward

I can't remember completely, didn't he apologise to Ivanovic straight after the match when it became clear that he'd done it?

Looks like he really doesn't actually think he's done anything wrong, and only apologises when his employers make him (which we didn't do after the racism row)

Mes que un club.

pulga

Banned

he's apologizing because that's one of Barca's stipulations, no one cares what you cunts think lol

Or maybe it's just harder to say he bit, and was trying to bite, when the president of their fucking country, their manager and pretty much every single player has been out denying it was a bite... Even claiming Chiellini had the bitemarks before the match lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom