• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/14 |OT25| Louis evangaalism strictly prohibited

Status
Not open for further replies.

King_Moc

Banned
I'm done wallowing. New leaf, new corner, new order, new york new york it's a hell of a town. Gotta beat the best to be the best, unless you're Man Utd in a cup run

brendan-rodgers-2180889.jpg

Bring them the fuck on

I've genuinely got no fear for most of the teams in the champions league. Except for three quarters of pot A, anyway.

Stubo

Have we signed Di Maria and Vidal yet?

More importantly have we sold Cleverley and Young yet?
If all of this happened and we sealed a quality CB then that pretty much wraps up a dream summer.

So much so that I'd be ok with leaving Kroos or Strootman to another window.

We don't get battered often, thinking about it, especially in the league and CL. 3-0 against Man Utd in 07-08 is about as bad as I recall without thinking about it for more than 10 seconds

Arnie

Off my tits with my dad

What a time to be alive.

By the way Liverpool are going so far next season. It's embarrassing. We're the club of all clubs. Wins upon wins. Brendan spliced with utter Brendan. It's our ethic. Out ethic to win.

Our ethic to Brendan.

What a time to live.

Slizz

Selena Gomez thread is funny. When I first saw those a couple a days ago I thought that was a great week.

Then I saw Ashley Benson sunbathing topless and that shattered that. Wonder when that thread gets made?

Kikarian

Off my tits with my dad

What a time to be alive.

By the way Liverpool are going so far next season. It's embarrassing. We're the club of all clubs. Wins upon wins. Brendan spliced with utter Brendan. It's our ethic. Out ethic to win.

Our ethic to Brendan.

What a time to live.
Just too let you know you won absolutely nothing last season.

King_Moc

Banned
We don't get battered often, thinking about it, especially in the league and CL. 3-0 against Man Utd in 07-08 is about as bad as I recall without thinking about it for more than 10 seconds

There was a game against Tottenham a few seasons back. I think it was only 4-1 (maybe 4-0), but we were outplayed to a ridiculous degree. I don't remember us being being that easily ever, and I can remember games back to the '89 season.

wedward

Let the hype flow Arnie. Feels good.

Seeing the Antlers tonight. Pretty excited. Didn't really like their new album on first listen but it's grown on me.

Yen

After having misplaced my 3DS for about 3 weeks, I finally found it.
When I found it, I had been sitting on it.

King_Moc

Banned
Interesting MU data

http://www.tsmplug.com/richlist/manchester-united-players-salaries-list/

If we get rid of:
Fletcher (80k)
Evra (90k)
Young (118k WTF)
Nani (90k)
Zaha (35k)
Fellani (80k)
Cleverly (40k)

That's saving 500k/week in wages.

Even if we keep one of the above, we can atleast free up 400k/week in wages easy/peasy.

Good luck getting any of them to agree personal terms with anyone. You've got the same problem we've got with Johnson with a lot of them.

rvy

Banned
Off my tits with my dad

What a time to be alive.

Our ethic to Brendan.

What a time to live.

lolerpoollpbfz.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom