• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/14 |OT25| Louis evangaalism strictly prohibited

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lovren, aye?

Just makes zero sense to me.

It's not like money is even an issue either. Wouldn't be surprised if we're told to go and jump.

Shaw, Lambert, Lallana. Easy to forget Lambert since he left quietly as soon as the window opened, but still.

Expect one of Lovren and Schneiderlin to leave, probably Lovren as he seems more willing to act like a massive cunt to get his way

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Hadn't seen this when I posted. I feel for you man, that's tough. Like I say, if alcohol doesn't help - and it didn't for me for a while, I remember drinking so much at somewhere my ex was going to that I blacked out and my parents had to come pick me up :lol - then turn it down.

I think when people say shit like "easiest way to get over people is to get under" are talking a bit of nonsense. When I slept with people, it kinda just made me miss my ex more. It's really really tough, and unfortunately there's not much more to do apart from say you do whatever you want to do.

Here for you buddy.
I think it genuinely works for some people

Since highschool, I can only get over a breakup (quickly) by jumping into another relationship! OR just going out everyday to party and such, which usually leads to something!

I realise no one is as emotionally dead as me though :lol

Meier

Soton is having a summer like I willingly do in FM. Dat £600m transfer budget after 10-15 years. If a player leaves my team, it ain't without a 50% sell-on fee.

Salvadora

That's the whole point though. Just say screw it and rebuild. They've a already sold a lot of their core. Esp if the player no longer wants to be there. He'll just be asking for a move again next summer.
Then give him a move next summer.

Don't want to be relegated with the amount of change going on at the club.
Shaw
Lambert
Lallana

Shaw, Lambert, Lallana. Easy to forget Lambert since he left quietly as soon as the window opened, but still.

Expect one of Lovren and Schneiderlin to leave, probably Lovren as he seems more willing to act like a massive cunt to get his way
Jesus.

That's actually worse than I thought. Poor 3sixty. I have a soft spot for Southampton.

Tubie

I like spending time with my friends cause they're keeping me on the level. I think tonight will be the first time in my life that I go to a disco and gradually sober up. That doesn't seem right.

I just miss the stupid shit right now, like the pet names we had for each other and making food for us both. She was my support in a lot of ways but now it feels like that has all collapsed and she's the reason.

Edit: realise this shit is all off topic sorry mods blame it on the ouzo

You will get over her and become a much better/stronger person after enduring this agony.

Try to avoid drinking too much and do something new to you, just stay healthy and distracted as much as you can!

EmiPrime

Looks like I will be living somewhere between Kings Cross and Russell Square in September, nice and close to Arsenal.

Sorry Hitch, I'll pop into Sainsburys before I leave to say goodbye. ;)

Carbonox

Looks like I will be living somewhere between Kings Cross and Russell Square in September, nice and close to Arsenal.

All these FootyGaffers moving to London. Should organize a FootyGAF night out there. Or a bukkake sesh. Whatever makes you all wet, m9's.

All these FootyGaffers moving to London. Should organize a FootyGAF night out there. Or a bukkake sesh. Whatever makes you all wet, m9's.

image.php

That's if it's still there, it's genuinely falling apart :(

Managers and colleagues leaving all the time, being replaced by massive downgrades
One of the worst stores in the region
Tescos opening about 5 minutes away, which will absolutely demolish our sales for at least 6 months

Bring me the redundancy pay

which I'm not sure I'm even entitled to if it was to happen

Take me with you pls :p

Leaving Maidenhead when Rolf Harris goes down. Coincidence?

WJD

Congrats Bla

You're now Round-of-16-Arsenal

A team led by Capello

Juve in Europe

Prandelli's Italy

England in penalty shootouts

A BVB player with a buyout clause

Everyone wants a piece of dat *spank*

don't listen to him Bla

I respect u

Blablurn

Congrats Bla

You're now Round-of-16-Arsenal

A team led by Capello

Juve in Europe

Prandelli's Italy

England in penalty shootouts

A BVB player with a buyout clause

Everyone wants a piece of dat *spank*

At least I got LeBron in my team since today
jbduYh9lrwcVba.png

Hope Gerrard gets a boss reception next season. Can't imagine he's had a worse 3 months as a player, and he probably feels like the fans resent him.

EmiPrime

That's if it's still there, it's genuinely falling apart :(

Managers and colleagues leaving all the time, being replaced by massive downgrades
One of the worst stores in the region
Tescos opening about 5 minutes away, which will absolutely demolish our sales for at least 6 months

Bring me the redundancy pay

which I'm not sure I'm even entitled to if it was to happen

Take me with you pls :p

Leaving Maidenhead when Rolf Harris goes down. Coincidence?

Whaaaaat, which Sainsburys? The big one in town?

I said before he's Bray's!

wedward

Gerrard must be feeling pretty shitty.

Just saw his best chance at a title walk out the door.

Is it possible for Barca and Liverpool to be in the same group?

Barzul

#COL no.1 David Ospina is "very close" to joining Arsenal from Nice, @VarskySports are reporting tonight. #AFC

It's all coming together.

I am ready for the return of pace.

Lol at Powelly83. Son, just grieve for a day or two. It's ok.

tbf we're not exactly a club with a record for falling off a cliff when an iconic player leaves, and we're in a better spot now than we were when the last one left.

I think Alonso's the only one where we completely hit brick wall when he left. We were already shite when Torres left, and he'd hit the brick wall himself

I think it ends pretty much all chance of us challenging for the title into April though

Even though Liverpool were 2nd in EPL?

Guess I don't know how CL pots work.

Pretty much all based on European experience iirc

We've been out of the CL for a while, and our EL exploits haven't been anything to write home about. We could easily get a nightmare group, but gotta start again from somewhere innit.

Hoped our pre-2009/10 record would scrape us into pot 2, oh well

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom