• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/14 |OT25| Louis evangaalism strictly prohibited

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hixx

Speaking of dreams. I used to print out fixture list and put them under my pillow so I can "Sleep on it." When I dreamed of a team I would bet on them to win. It only worked once but that's because dreams are difficult to interpret properly.

I'm going to do this next season.

You can have 1% of my winnings mate if you cover all of my losses.

omgkitty

i guess arsenal are getting jacked

and pogby is staying at juve

which meanssssssss

I'm going to be honest, really think if it came down to him choosing between Arsenal and Chelsea, he'd choose Arsenal hands down. I've harped on it before, but playing with one of your best friends is a very important factor I feel.

Kikarian

Speaking of dreams. I used to print out fixture list and put them under my pillow so I can "Sleep on it." When I dreamed of a team I would bet on them to win. It only worked once but that's because dreams are difficult to interpret properly.
You have my favorite posts

loooooool

wedward

I'm going to be honest, really think if it came down to him choosing between Arsenal and Chelsea, he'd choose Arsenal hands down. I've harped on it before, but playing with one of your best friends is a very important factor I feel.

Sounds like he might be our third choice.

Meier

When you post weird shit like this, it has me in fucking stitches. Never stop posting.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Have you seen the thread about the Mario wedding.

I mean ffs

Oh man someone had a Mario wedding?

I know a guy who had a Juve cake during his wedding. It's fucking cringey tbh, why would you ruin your wedding like this? edit: well fuck me, I actually know TWO

X

Xpike

Unconfirmed Member
I know a guy who had a Juve cake during his wedding. It's fucking cringey tbh, why would you ruin your wedding like this? edit: well fuck me, I actually know TWO

I can see a value to a Mario wedding since everything's themed, but having only the cake sounds weird, especially that.

K1LLER7

Oh man someone had a Mario wedding?

You know who didn't have a Juve cake during his wedding? Vidal.
I have no idea if he's married or not lol

Yurt

il capo silenzioso

Yeah, I thought the thread was a troll until they updated it.
http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showpost.php?p=120469549&postcount=147

O jesus a football club wedding cake, kill me now.

*years later*

"Dad, can you show us your wedding tape? :D"

tumblr_n6chn4JkSB1tq4of6o1_500.gif

I can see a value to a Mario wedding since everything's themed, but having only the cake sounds weird, especially that.

Yeah I agree

INDYKALIA said:
@TonyEvansTimes We like to bring something up, your paper (Times) is using our story tonight without giving our reporters any credit. Poor..

@TonyEvansTimes said:
@indykaila OK. What story?

INDYKALIA said:
@TonyEvansTimes Tony, The whole Suarez saga. We don't mind your paper using our sources but at least credit us. Fair is fair.

DEAD

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
imagine if his kid grows up in a world where nintendo has gone bankrupt
i'll be even worse

EXACTLY! It should be something timeless, like Dark Souls. :p

anyway, I wish them both the best, it seems like they both agreed to do it and they're both gamers. xoxo
I have no idea if he's married or not lol

very much so

HJYFtIa.jpg

Arturo+Vidal+Arturo+Vidal+Enjoys+Day+Beach+Ixwg6eGUI2Al.jpg

love him and his family <3 if Manchester will make them happy then so be it. Make it rain United, shower them with gold and money.

Clegg

Onda Cero (Spanish radio show) have said Di Maria could be on his way to MUFC for €60m.

It's back on boys.

(Sorry WJD)
See now we're in dodgy territory. Do we believe the Spanish source which is probably unreliable, or do we believe it because if the Herrera story breaking first in Spain?

I will err on the side of the muppet.

Yeah but it's better being spent on top class players rather in being used to pay debts.

For sure - just as a general comment. I don't think he is worth that type of money. "Worth" is obv. relative...but yeah. I don't think Di Maria is one of the best players in the world or anything.

Looking at Di Maria's assist rate at RM is pretty fucking tasty.

Lol Liga and Ronaldo will do that though.

I mean look at Ozil's assist rate when he was back there.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Di Maria is hot and cold. He's either your absolute best player on the pitch or your worst. The Vucinic of wingers.

He's fucking brilliant, I'd give them Pogba for him.

For sure - just as a general comment. I don't think he is worth that type of money. "Worth" is obv. relative...but yeah. I don't think Di Maria is one of the best players in the world or anything.

I agree, good player but not in the top tier of players. I'd still have him in the squad though..

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Chelsea and Arsenal (and United apparently? :lol) should forget about Pogba, because I'm pretty sure he's only moving to Madrid.

You're in a superior league and you can pay him more money but the move could be categorized as 'sideway' innit

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
I don't understand the appeal of these places. It is fucking boiling hot and the music is shit.

buy someone a drink

tell her you're rich, she'll go home with you and she'll lick your balls clean*

*I'm not saying they're dirty ok, but they could use a little licking

Yeah but Ozil went from playing with good players to Giroud.

Their assist rate has been similar but Di Maria has slightly more assists and has scored more.

You aren't pissed enough m8

You're at a club and you're posting on GAF?

Wait. You're at a club and not off your face on something? Fuck is wrong with you?

Not being on your phone would be a start

buy someone a drink

tell her you're rich, she'll go home with you and she'll lick your balls clean*

*I'm not saying they're dirty ok, but they could use a little licking

I'm 'designated driver'.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom