• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/14 |OT25| Louis evangaalism strictly prohibited

Status
Not open for further replies.

wedward

indykaila News ‏@indykaila 32m
@TonyEvansTimes @TonyBarretTimes No gags. We are just fed up with national media taking our stories. We don't want to take the legal route.

Carbonox

I'm 'designated driver'.

Go Party Boy on the club and you'll get more gash sober than drunk.

2178874-partyboy_o_gifsoup.com.gif

Lead em out like the Pied Piper back to your place and smash n bang while all your drunkard friends lay on the floor of the club cos they were just SCHOOLED by lord quiche. #DareToQuiche.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
indykaila News ‏@indykaila 32m
@TonyEvansTimes @TonyBarretTimes No gags. We are just fed up with national media taking our stories. We don't want to take the legal route.

he's ruining it now. :( I liked him better when he was pulling a TurokITK

You're doing it wrong :(

Don't let this shit experience ruin any future social situations though. We'll all come and teach you. Yurt will get your balls licked.

Lamest roll, your friends tricked you.

HEY I said buy HER a drink not you. :p

buy two drinks for her and tell her to drink for two, because you're the 'designated driver' *make a sad face*

YOU'RE SO IN

Go Party Boy on the club and you'll get more gash sober than drunk.

2178874-partyboy_o_gifsoup.com.gif

Lead em out like the Pied Piper back to your place and smash n bang while all your drunkard friends lay on the floor of the club cos they were just SCHOOLED by lord quiche. #DareToQuiche.

Hahahahaha. You mistake me for someone who is confident enough haha.

FootballFan

Please I support Arsenal. Arsenal and glory seeker haven't gone together in a decade. I do prefer Real to win whenever the play La Liga games. Can't really say I'm a supporter as I only watch some of their CL games (when Arsenal isn't playing) and Clasico's.

Ugh.

K1LLER7

Di Maria was one of Madrid's best players last season.

He can be used in a 4-3-3 on the wings or in midfield. He'll definitely bring pace and energy back into the team. He never stops running. His game vs Switzerland was an example of that.

If Madrid are genuinly selling Di Maria and having Kroos as his midfield replacement, then I think it's a bad move for them.

FootballFan

where's pulg and FF? Did they both die?

this is like Terminator 2 innit.

http://www.gq.com/images/entertainment/2011/09/new-canon-terminator/terminator-628.jpg[IMG]

Did they both terminate each other? Did their existence depend on each other?

we salute you brothers

[IMG]http://heavyeditorial.files.wordpress.com/2012/08/thumbsup.gif?w=640[IMG][/QUOTE]

Still here m8.

Pulga was banned(not sure if he requested it).

As you can imagine I don't post often from 12am to 8am :P

Clegg

Di Maria just isn't the highest priority right now. But he's also one of the players I think should be snapped up if there's the possibility of him leaving his current club.

What do?

Mr Cola

Brothas With Attitude / The Wrong Brotha to Fuck Wit / Die Brotha Die / Brothas in Paris
Di Maria just isn't the highest priority right now. But he's also one of the players I think should be snapped up if there's the possibility of him leaving his current clubs.

What do?

People have to resign themselves to the fact that we arent going to fill every gap this window, this is Woodward we are talking about, we should get who we can if the quality is there.

They're looking to spend close to £100m on two players right after getting sanctioned by UEFA. They couldn't give a toss about FFP.

Just means fines and removal from the CL for them. I'll be entertained. Enjoy watching the hubris of some uber rich cunt saying he's going to spend anyway then getting slapped like the cunt he is.

L1NETT

Twatmore says Arsenal in advanced talks with Khedira

Arsene spending his pension and then some

Go on grandad

Prem should be exciting, although tis probably said every bloody year

My m8 saw it and said it's his favourite movie ever.

Not sure if that is hype talking or what, he didn't explain anything to me. Just said "just watch it"

Blimey. Can't wait now

wedward

Twatmore says Arsenal in advanced talks with Khedira

Arsene spending his pension and then some

Go on grandad

Prem should be exciting, although tis probably said every bloody year

True, but this year you have 5 teams capable of spending a lot of money.

Buckets of money.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom