• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/14 |OT25| Louis evangaalism strictly prohibited

Status
Not open for further replies.
Spirits are for alchys and Russians.

Coder is where its at brevs

fuck guacemelee

Cider is shiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiit.

At least apple cider is, love most of the rest though. Has to be a hot day though, can't drink the shit on a night out, or when I'm just sitting in the house. Had a few earlier sitting on the Quayside, was bliss.

1039643_Arsenal.jpg

How the fuck is Chesney spelt right, with Ozil having a fucking umlaut, yet they can't spell Cazorla?

Not sure Sanchez is best used as a lone striker

Hixx

Cider is shiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiit.

At least apple cider is, love most of the rest though. Has to be a hot day though, can't drink the shit on a night out, or when I'm just sitting in the house. Had a few earlier sitting on the Quayside, was bliss.

If it's not apple or pear its not cider wilbur

For Jedward. :p

Go back to your Hooch, White boy. You're tipsy.

pls just really tired

Hixx

a bit of gaymers pear is the boss

i havent had a drink in ages

trying to lose weight

1400 calories today and my stomach is burning

but i did that insanity thing and i kept hearing my balls slap against my thighs it was hilarious but awkward

Scum

a bit of gaymers pear is the boss

i havent had a drink in ages

trying to lose weight

1400 calories today and my stomach is burning

but i did that insanity thing and i kept hearing my balls slap against my thighs it was hilarious but awkward

5YRcF.gif

GQman2121

Banned
I think it would be a mistake to bench Giroud for Sanchez up front. Theo has to ride the pine for me. Sanchez wide with permission to float in and make space for the AMF.

Suen

Can't believe some Arsenal fans here are actually hyped about Khedira. He's not one of the worst dm out there. If he's having a good game he does a good job at recovering the ball, but his performances can often be subpar. Khedira's performance in WC Is not what you get to see every week in Madrid; he's nowhere near worth the price or wage being demanded.

wedward

Can't believe some Arsenal fans here are actually hyped about Khedira. He's not one of the worst dm out there. If he's having a good game he does a good job at recovering the ball, but his performances can often be subpar. Khedira's performance in WC Is not what you get to see every week in Madrid; he's nowhere near worth the price or wage being demanded.

He would have a different role at Arsenal. At Madrid he mainly played next to Alonso. At Arsenal he would be next to Ramsey.

K1LLER7

My brother is going to Germany with his mate (die-hard Germany Fan) to watch the world cup final in one of those parks where all the fans watch on one massive screen.

Wouldn't mind doing something similar one day.

Hixx

do you want to know what a good cider is

thatchers gold

or katy if you want to get pissed but only losers want that

Scum

I think it would be a mistake to bench Giroud for Sanchez up front. Theo has to ride the pine for me. Sanchez wide with permission to float in and make space for the AMF.

Personally, I'd have this -

1039647_Arsenal.jpg

Sanchez, Ox and Ozil on free roam duty.

Hixx

are you putting strongbow and thatchers gold in the same bracket?

you know nothing, laboured. keep to posting twitter shite m8

K1LLER7

----- Giroud ----- Sanchez ----

------------- Ozil ----------

---- Cazorla ------- Ramsey ----

----------- Khedira -----------

Gibbs ---- Per - Kos --- Debuchy ----

wedward

Cider has never really caught on here in the states. At least not in California. Sometimes girls order a pear cider or something.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom