• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/14 |OT25| Louis evangaalism strictly prohibited

Status
Not open for further replies.
iGhV5Cco2thAc.gif

Damn.

Fry, buy a camera and a telescopic lens, track her down and get me some candids

Jarnet87

Thiago Silva probably told the PSG board if you don't bring my friend Luiz I'm moving to Barca. That is more logical then the belief they bought him as a highly rated defender.

Thiago Silva probably told the PSG board if you don't bring my friend Luiz I'm moving to Barca. That is more logical then the belief they bought him as a highly rated defender.

Apparently why they were willing to let Sakho go so easily as well, because he wants to play next to somebody who speaks Portuguese

Wooden hate Salah so much. lol

He just doesn't have what it takes at all, it's painfully clear the more he plays that he will never be good enough. He can at most be useful as a substitute against clubs that are putting pressure on Chelsea, so he can do some quick counters... But Willian is already way superior during that. He's the Egyptian Marko Marin.

Liverpool pls, buy him, Chelsea are sorry they stole him and wants to return him to the rightful owners.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
He just doesn't have what it takes at all, it's painfully clear the more he plays that he will never be good enough. He can at most be useful as a substitute against clubs that are putting pressure on Chelsea, so he can do some quick counters... But Willian is already way superior during that. He's the Egyptian Marko Marin.

Liverpool pls, buy him, Chelsea are sorry they stole him and wants to return him to the rightful owners.
Nah

You just hate Sleepless

Marc

lol that BT advert, its like they don't give a shit about who won it and decided to stick with Liverpool as their revisionist winners.

He didn't play that much for us last season. Hopefully he's properly settled now at the club and in London and will kick on for us next season

Or we'll load him out and sell him for £30m, win-win

I'll take £20m

Did you lose an avatar bet or something?

Juve just bought Salah in my FM game btw, you never know. They're trailing at mid table and I just won the scudetto with Atalanta though, so yea. Don't even know why I'm playing, it's so boring.

Wilbur

Banned
Call me a cynic, but I still find it ridiculous that anyone should be worth €25,000,000 for playing football...

Oh it's maddening; but at least it's only in football and by its own rules you know? It's hard to rationalise, but 25m is the new 15m, and 15m is the new 8m and so on and so forth. It's just inflation really innit.

There was a time people thought 100 quid for a player was mad

Call me a cynic, but I still find it ridiculous that anyone should be worth €25,000,000 for playing football...

it's not about skills but revenue potential. look at how much Ronaldo cost Real and then look at how much he money he made for them just in shirt sales. payed his transfer just in kit sales.

Just have In The Loop left to watch and I've finished TTOI

Not too happy with the way they basically neutered Malcolm in the 4th series, was that a change made to appease the BBC2 bosses where they had more freedom with BBC4?

GQman2121

Banned

I think it's too soon to say one way or the other. But I do like what Astu has done. Hazard 2.0 as well.

I don't think Piazon is ever going to breakthrough, though I would love to be wrong. There are some decent highlights of his time at Vitesse on Youtube.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom