• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/14 |OT25| Louis evangaalism strictly prohibited

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wilbur

Banned
Wonder if Van Gaal will take Vlaar and Kuyt with him when he goes to United.

I don't think so. As well as Vlaar has been playing, he's picked him because he's one of the best Dutch defenders around, not one of the best defenders. We've got money. He'd rather spend it.

Have you fellow Rockwell fans seen Lawn Dogs?

Fucking magical, like an 80's cult movie.

I haven't, but he is superb in everything. Jesse James, Galaxy Quest, Green Mile, Choke, Moon, Way Way Back. Just a real charismatic screen presence.

Wilbur

Banned
Also, how everyone calls Fernandinho a brainless violent stupid cunt and dc just says "can't wait for him to snap Herrera" lol

r u a suarez fan m8

Both. I'm the pickiest cunt in the world. I relish in it. Shoes are a beast I've yet to tame.

I walk around bare feet cos nothing looks good enough to wear.

INNIT BLED

I find my horizons broaden slightly when I look in to the 80+ mark but fuck sake.
It's good to be picky.

Why wouldn't you. Who wants to look like a tramp.

omgkitty

You know it's funny. Blind would probably be a good signing for Arsenal, and if we didn't have all this money now, would probably be a signing we'd make.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Also, how everyone calls Fernandinho a brainless violent stupid cunt and dc just says "can't wait for him to snap Herrera" lol

r u a suarez fan m8
Dc is possibly my favourite human being in the UK

It's hard to get a good read on him. I don't know if he's genuinely bitter, kidding or just sad and confused.

Carbonox

You know it's funny. Blind would probably be a good signing for Arsenal, and if we didn't have all this money now, would probably be a signing we'd make.

I would love him at Newcastle. Great cover at DM and would be a better LB than our current offerings. Wouldn't cost an arm and a leg either.

Because he isn't a brainless violent stupid cunt.

He was awesome last season.

He isn't brainless or supid because he's shown he can be a good DM without being a thug, so this is probably manager's orders

Still a violent cunt though

And Suarez was awesome last season as well...

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much
We didn't buy the worst Brazilian in the world, for fucks sake.

We turned him into the worst Brazilian in the world...

We didn't turn him into anything. He simply isn't cut out for a serious league where maximum effort is required at all times. He's like Denilson and Jenas in one player.

Carbonox

yellow card for stimulation

RyzeWiR.gif

Marc

I haven't, but he is superb in everything. Jesse James, Galaxy Quest, Green Mile, Choke, Moon, Way Way Back. Just a real charismatic screen presence.

Worth a watch, like a lot of his better films, cerebral, laid back and goes at its own pace but something about it that is incredibly endearing.

Also its got the girl from the OC when she was young, a great prospective actress and hadn't discovered how fucking amazing cakes are.

Right, screw this game, gonna try and finish Dark Souls. This ref is mental.

dc89

Dc is possibly my favourite human being in the UK

It's hard to get a good read on him. I don't know if he's genuinely bitter, kidding or just sad and confused.

:loooooooool

I know he was

He's still being a brainless violent stupid cunt

Scolari has made him do this. He is loyal to the end.

He isn't brainless or supid because he's shown he can be a good DM without being a thug, so this is probably manager's orders

Still a violent cunt though

And Suarez was awesome last season as well...

I'll miss that cunt.

Salvadora

Mirror is running with a story saying Ozil had 3 police officers in his private box (watching Arsenal) 24 hours after he was questioned for assault :lol.

Crafty.

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much
But he was great against Stoke until Charlie Adam CharlieAdam'd him.

We didn't pay £17m for a player who could be great against Stoke. He's a player who jogs everywhere, the worst kind of midfielder.

Meier

What are you referring to above with the penalty by the way? Not the Vlaar thing they just showed on replay surely
Nope, there was a moment before near the end line. That one they just showed the replay of happened a minute or so prior to the replay not 5 mins or so.

Mirror is running with a story saying Ozil had 3 police officers in his private box (watching Arsenal) 24 hours after he was questioned for assault :lol.

Crafty.
Usually such corruption would disgust me but those officers have done a damn good job tracking Özil down.

Deserved.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom