• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/14 |OT25| Louis evangaalism strictly prohibited

Status
Not open for further replies.

L1NETT

Carbo :lol IT crowd is top drawer.

What position do you play. I imagine you as a gnarly git midfielder in the Tiote mold

Surely Barkley knows moving to City is career suicide, even Joe Hart has been replaced. He'd be wasting his time there, I can't see him going unless it's for insane money.

Ding ding ding

Barkley seems about as bright as a 60 year old light bulb sadly

Think the shiny shiny dollar might distract the oafish twat instead of his career. Oh well, he'll drive some nice cars and plenty of queef. Good for him I guess

jesalr

Why are people reporting Juventus are going to buy Paulinho for more than we bought him for.

Daniel Levy you fucking mastermind.

Also Le10 Sport (who?) are reporting we're in advanced talks with Schneiderlin

Carbonox

Carbo :lol IT crowd is top drawer.

What position do you play. I imagine you as a gnarly git midfielder in the Tiote mold

I used to play RB but I'm now a CB. I still score more goals than half the team every season. I'm fucking Colin Hendry in his prime (was there ever a prime). My dream is to one day play for Martin O'Neill so I can kick him in his leprachaun cunt and end my professional career the day it starts.
ibq5G5N0FzZNC2.png

L1NETT

If Juve sell Vidal/Pogba and sign fucking Paulinho I fear poor Yurt will be forced into hibernation like season 2 of Animals of Farthing Wood

I used to play RB but I'm now a CB. I still score more goals than half the team every season. I'm fucking Colin Hendry in his prime (was there ever a prime). My dream is to one day play for Martin O'Neill so I can kick him in his leprachaun cunt and end my professional career the day it starts.
ibq5G5N0FzZNC2.png

You got any irish blood in ya you'll seen get a game over Sean St Ledger the lazy swine

I model my game on Stephen Darby and Philip Degen

Failed Liverpool right backs

If Juve buy a midfielder over a winger, they can shut up about wanting to move to another formation. There is no reason to buy a midfielder even if they sell one of Pogba or Vidal because Marchisio and Asamoah can fill in for one of them.

Elko Born ‏@Elko_B now

RVP, laughing, on any Dutch players joining MUFC: 'I'll admit that I know a little bit more than you sometimes, but I can't say anything!'

Hmmmmmmm, I'm thinking De Vrij. They were buddying up after the match.

LNBL

Wow, really did miss this must have been a story in our press.

idk, i still want them to win

wtf have you been watching?

Wijnaldum did well, nothing too fancy. Though he is a CAM he was used in a more holding position with different instructionsfrom V.gAal.

Let's not forget he only played a few matches before the WC because he returned from an injury that took him out for half a season.

K1LLER7

Arnie

Can we all just clarify that every single one of these Dutch players with the exception of Percy and Robben are well below the standard expected at a club like United.

Like, it's fine to predict which ones they're going to get but let's not think for one minute that these players are the catalyst for a United revival.

De Vrij is an Everton player.

Clasie is a Swansea player.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom