• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/14 |OT25| Louis evangaalism strictly prohibited

Status
Not open for further replies.

K1LLER7

Okay seriously why are these fat-fingered neckbeards constantly invading me in Oolacile Township? Is this like some Belfry Luna shit? I just want to fight Marvelous Chester.

Killer DS2 is a fucking amazing game. You're missing out. It's not as good as DS1 (it's close) but it's still better than every single other game to come out last gen.
Definitely plan in going back to it sometime.

Finished Demon Souls and then directly went on to completing Dark Souls. A week later I started DarkS 2 but stopped against the Giant Spider boss. Guess I got burnt out.

Killer already providing updates on King Vidal faster than Yurt and Zabo. Good lad.

He's even wearing United's away colors.
Guy stood next to him txt'd me the pic. #IAMITK

Salazar

Jonas Giæver ‏@CheGiaevara 28s
OK, so it seems as if Arturo Vidal has just done an interview in Chile just now in which he was asked about Manchester United.

K1LLER7

LOOOOOOOOOOL alright alright, tbf I meant the encounters looked way too frustrating and time consuming :p

Oh wow the community is still active?!?

he's wearing black & white please understand. I'm sending this to 'banned paper' now, I bet it'll fuck their cover story for tomorrow.

and listen to Odd and don't miss out on DS2 ;)
Just think of the poor soul that's spent the last 3 hours searching for a Chilean paper, found some juicy info and was going to use the story as their own.

You've changed Yurt.... You can keep Vidal. Just make Evra happy :*(

K1LLER7

OK, so it seems as if Arturo Vidal has just done an interview in Chile just now in which he was asked about Manchester United.
I was reading his tweets.

The dude who told him about the interview sounds like he's made the quotes up.

Edit: he's using different quotes. Never mind.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso

unfollowed him last night, he's been muppeting for weeks and posting from the shittiest sources

K1LLER7

Arturo Vidal (according to La Tercera: "I've heard the rumours, but I haven't spoken more about this topic". (1/3)

Arturo Vidal (according to La Tercera): "I'm enjoying my holidays, and when I return to Italy I'll see what happens." (2/3)

Arturo Vidal (according to La Tercera): "I'm very calm, and anyone would love to play for one of the biggest clubs in the world" (3/3)

"I'm very calm and anybody would love to play for one of the biggest clubs in the world. There's a premface in all of us."

Welcome Rey Arthur!

Second of his name!

(Arthur Albiston innit)

Edit - ffs killer

Zabojnik

We should've signed Nainggolan when we had the chance. And people were laughing at me when I kept saying it. "We don't need another midfielder." Fuck that.

K1LLER7

"The interview happened during halftime of the Colo-Colo v Olimpia game taking place on the Chilean TV channel Chilevision."

-----

Juve-Bros just let him go. #FreeArturo

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
the source is always La Tercera :lol

Don't get your hopes up until Gianluca Di Marzio confirms it.

we can still tell him to fuck himself and stay, like in...erm...Mohamed Sissoko's case :p

K1LLER7

"I'm very calm and anybody would love to play for one of the biggest clubs in the world. There's a premface in all of us."

Welcome Rey Arthur!

Second of his name!

(Arthur Albiston innit)

Edit - ffs killer
Your source is too slow.

I even know King Arturo's favourite food.

Suen

Arturo Vidal (according to La Tercera: "I've heard the rumours, but I haven't spoken more about this topic". (1/3)

Arturo Vidal (according to La Tercera): "I'm enjoying my holidays, and when I return to Italy I'll see what happens." (2/3)

Arturo Vidal (according to La Tercera): "I'm very calm, and anyone would love to play for one of the biggest clubs in the world" (3/3)
One of the biggest midtable clubs to be specific. This is what happens when you play in Serie A, the life of players is harsh and tormenting that any club outside of it looks like a big top club to them.

"Reading FC interested in Vidal"
"Vidal: Anyone would love to play for one of the biggest clubs in the world"

K1LLER7

the source is always La Tercera :lol

Don't get your hopes up until Gianluca Di Marzio confirms it.

we can still tell him to fuck himself and stay, like in...erm...Mohamed Sissoko's case :p
:lol

Ed has turned his head. He's whispered in his ear. This is like one of Woodward's sponsorship deals. He ain't letting go.

Guys what's the word when you allow for people to confess to something or to change something they're doing before you clamp down.

It begins with a

Haven't defined it very well there...

K1LLER7

We should've signed Nainggolan when we had the chance. And people were laughing at me when I kept saying it. "We don't need another midfielder." Fuck that.
Tom Cleverley

Or

Anderson.

Both midfielders. Take your pick. We won't be needing them.
We will :*(

RVP getting 3 weeks off.

Thank Fuck God.

j5dhmqU.png

Zabojnik

But you do have a midfield, you greedy cunt!

I suppose selling Vidal would have one good consequence. Asamoah would probably finally get to play in the midfield.

EDIT: Nevermind, I just remembered that he's going to play in the African Cup. It's over, it's all over.

Blablurn

If Germany doesnt win today I'm afraid I receive a huge backlash in the WC thread lol. I think everyone except Germany fans hates me in there.

FootballFan

If Germany doesnt win today I'm afraid I receive a huge backlash in the WC thread lol. I think everyone except Germany fans hates me in there.

If Deutschland loses, just disappear for a a day or 2 mate. Nobody will remember. It will be history. Edit your posts now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom