• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/14 |OT25| Louis evangaalism strictly prohibited

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's the best performing team at this world cup vs the genius Messi.

Should be cracking, sinking feeling it's gonna be a stodgy game decided by a dodgy penalty decision though

I can't see anything but Germany thrashing Argentina. German attacking and movement will be just too good for the Argentine defence. I can see this one being over in the first half.

Arnie

Have a feeling it'll be a rubbish match.

Cagey. Tense. Fractured.

Then Messi will pop up near the end with something sensational.

Suen

Germany 2-0 Argentina (Muller, Kroos)

But I really want Argentina to win so Germany 1-2 Argentina (Muller, Messi, Messi)

Arnie

Best thing about the final is that once it's over we can concentrate fully on next season.

Proper football. Important football.

I'm still not fully recharged following last season but I'm sure once I see all of our new players then I'll feel somewhat refreshed.

Really looking forward to Markovic. He's had his shirt request accepted and will wear the 50. Be fucking jokes if Lambert gets 7. Like Aspas having 9.

Suso given a big interview on LFC. Don't know why he's getting his hopes up, don't think he has a future at the club, sadly.

Fintan

Best thing about the final is that once it's over we can concentrate fully on next season.

Proper football. Important football.

I'm still not fully recharged following last season but I'm sure once I see all of our new players then I'll feel somewhat refreshed.

Really looking forward to Markovic. He's had his shirt request accepted and will wear the 50. Be fucking jokes if Lambert gets 7. Like Aspas having 9.

Suso given a big interview on LFC. Don't know why he's getting his hopes up, don't think he has a future at the club, sadly.

Why's that? I thought he was pretty good for someone so young a couple of seasons ago. Did his loan not really work out?

Wilbur

Banned
Yeah, agreed with Arnie. Let's cap the year of Moyes off with a top final and then, it's time. Club football. God I missed you.

Arnie

Why's that? I thought he was pretty good for someone so young a couple of seasons ago. Did his loan not really work out?
He is really good for his age and he did really well for the first half of last season in La Liga but I just don't think there's a place for him in our squad.

I'd love to be wrong but I don't think he's quick enough.

Just seen a video of an 11 year old Gerrard playing in some junior tournament in Holland. Insane.

King_Moc

Banned

Markovic will probably take a while to get used to the prem, but from what I've seen of him, he looks like Sterling if he could shoot.

Arnie

Markovic will probably take a while to get used to the prem, but from what I've seen of him, he looks like Sterling if he could shoot.
Honestly I think he'll explode. Looks really, really good. He just said goodbye to Benfica on Facebook; Lambda/rvy I am sorry. Hate taking players from other clubs.

King_Moc

Banned
Honestly I think he'll explode. Looks really, really good. He just said goodbye to Benfica on Facebook; Lambda/rvy I am sorry. Hate taking players from other clubs.

Well, they've gotta come from somewhere. Though i don't like what we're doing with Southampton.

Hopefully we're nice and sensible with the inevitable Markovic buyout clause (i.e. make it over £40m, just in case).

Well, they've gotta come from somewhere. Though i don't like what we're doing with Southampton.

Hopefully we're nice and sensible with the inevitable Markovic buyout clause (i.e. make it over £40m, just in case).
He's not really in a position to be demanding one, I would have thought.

K1LLER7

Pre-season is crap. Dead boring. New manager novelty will help.

League season is only 4 weekends away though. Not long.

:lol
Yeah, first glimpse of how lvg wants the team to play. Also Herrera and Shaw debut.

Helps there'll be decent games on this pre-season. Starts 23rd or 24th: La Galaxy, Roma, Inter, Real Madrid.

It's not funny :*(

Wonder if we'll sell him for a profit

Yeah, first glimpse of how lvg wants the team to play. Also Herrera and Shaw debut.

Helps there'll be decent games on this pre-season. Starts 23rd or 24th: La Galaxy, Roma, Inter, Real Madrid.

It's not funny :*(

Wonder if we'll sell him for a profit
All pre season games are rubbish mate. Doesn't matter who the opposition is, the football is drab and tedious.

The one against Valencia at OT the Tuesday before our first game should be good. I expect LvG will look to use that as a serious tester.

King_Moc

Banned
He's not really in a position to be demanding one, I would have thought.

Doesn't everyone have one nowadays? I'd rather he didn't, but what can you do?

That reminds me, I'm properly excited to see what Can is gonna do for us. Think he could fill the hole at left back well (if we don't get a LB/Moreno this window) and provide an attacking option there that we've been lacking. Add Lallana or Markovic in front of him and suddenly there's a whole new side of the pitch to use.

Marc

My head tells me Argentina will fluke some 1-0, Messi scores a pen or something insignificant and despite doing anything of any note people will start to say he is GOAT.

scumavatar.png

I hope both teams lose.

Yes Wooden!

I hope Argentina lose a bit more than Germany though.

Close to giving up on Arrow. Stupid shit has started to happen.

Started?

I'll watch any old superhero shit though.

Final OT up

Don't get yourself banned folks.

Good job on all the threads Wes, not my thing but must be a crap load of effort.

Mrs. Brady and Puyol are handing out the trophy to the winning captain. They had rehearsal last night.

nWlpZbt.jpg

2KSvM6x.jpg

Promo vid: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=43q_unEjvPk

Am I alone in thinking Giselle is not all that?

Adriana Lima all the way.

Plus she is single now, so I have a chance...

giphy.gif

K1LLER7

All pre season games are rubbish mate. Doesn't matter who the opposition is, the football is drab and tedious.

The one against Valencia at OT the Tuesday before our first game should be good. I expect LvG will look to use that as a serious tester.
Should have Vidal with us for that last one.

Oh you finally play Brøndby, Arnie?

I honestly thought that was never going to happen and Brøndby had just given up, lol, it was part of Aggers contract but you could never quite find the time which I always thought was hilarious.

Well time to look up some IED tutorials.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom