• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/14 |OT25| Louis evangaalism strictly prohibited

Status
Not open for further replies.

Elchele

Zabo, not even your jinx stopped the german train from destroying the plebs. Based Löw.

I'm glad fucking van Gaal didn't win this WC.

LegoArmo

Hummels and Reus will stay at Dortmund this year, Reus was supposed to be signing for Barcelona, but they chose Suarez and left him hanging. Barcelona are sorted in those attacking positions for at least 2-3 years, so he'll go elsewhere.

Hummels and Reus double signing 2015 confirmed.

Blablurn

Dat Golden Generation. Finally they won it. It all started with the CL win in 2013. At least for the Bayern players. Schweini became a true leader.

Blablurn

418521-970x600-1.jpeg

fuenf

Campeones, Campeones, Campeones

Ole Ole Ole

WELTMEISTER

What a game, BLA BRING ON THE GIFS
(and thanks for "letting" me take your old avatar, didnt ask hehe ;))

What an amazin game Neuer, what a hero. Amazing save was Higuain. Boateng best Finals CB ever. Schweini #Legend. GÖTZE >>>>> MESSI. Always knew it.

Was incredibly exciting watching the game at a beach bar in Barcelona, with 80% Argies / Messi fans. Luckily a few Germans were there too and we did a nice job representing German 'Ultras' ;) Screaming "Fuck you Messi" at the end (freekick) was incredibly exciting ;)

DEUTSCHLAND

Gratz Bla, Gambit, Milchmonster, Phantast2k, ElTopo and everybody who rooted for Germany.

To me FootyGAF made this World Cup really special!

Gratz to Argentina too. Messi winning the Golden Ball made me feel happy, at least in Europe it'll end all comparisons! Well deserved!

Wilbur

Banned
Poor Messi :-(

I don't know why I love him so much.

I have no particular affinity for Argentina. I fucking hate Barcelona. He's probably a drug cheat. He's a sneaky cunt. He plays in the most tiki taka team of all time. He's boring. He's quiet. He shows no personality. And he's the greatest I've ever seen, so naturally any superiority should he opposed.

But he's the fucking greatest I've ever seen. He's the only footballer that makes me sit up every time he gets the ball. He's the only footballer who scores goals weekly that I'd marvel at if it was anyone else but him. I'm absolutely gutted he isn't going to get to win a World Cup.

Why do I love him so much

Tell me morsel

Why

Blablurn

Ole Ole Ole

WELTMEISTER

What an amazin game Neuer, what a hero. Amazing save was Higuain. Boateng best Finals CB ever. Schweini #Legend. GÖTZE >>>>> MESSI. Always knew it.

Was incredibly exciting watching the game at a beach bar in Barcelona, with 80% Argies / Messi fans. Luckily a few Germans were there too and we did a nice job representing German 'Ultras' ;) Screaming "Fuck you Messi" at the end (freekick) was incredibly exciting ;)

DEUTSCHLAND

Gratz Bla, Gambit, Milchmonster, Phantast2k, ElTopo and everybody who rooted for Germany.

tumblr_n8oalx4pBr1tfghyjo4_250.gif
tumblr_n8oalx4pBr1tfghyjo1_250.gif

tumblr_n8oaxrUGCL1tqfkibo2_250.gif
tumblr_n8oaxrUGCL1tqfkibo1_250.gif

tumblr_n8oc5hu7831tfghyjo1_250.gif
tumblr_n8oc5hu7831tfghyjo4_250.gif

tumblr_n8o7hhcWvo1tf6z53o1_500.gif

Für Milch

tumblr_n8obg5phhm1s2dieto1_500.jpg

Blablurn

I have no particular affinity for Argentina. I fucking hate Barcelona. He's probably a drug cheat. He's a sneaky cunt. He plays in the most tiki taka team of all time. He's boring. He's quiet. He shows no personality. And he's the greatest I've ever seen, so naturally any superiority should he opposed.

But he's the fucking greatest I've ever seen. He's the only footballer that makes me sit up every time he gets the ball. He's the only footballer who scores goals weekly that I'd marvel at if it was anyone else but him. I'm absolutely gutted he isn't going to get to win a World Cup.

Tell me morsel

Why

I feel similar. He's magic. And he will always be better than CR7.

Pennywise

I'm incredibly sorry, knew I forgot a lot of people. Gratz and thank you Pennywise, it was amazing talking tactics with you. I really mean it!!!!!!

GnfpYw1.gif

Tell me morsel

Why

He's the greatest, no doubt about it.

Should have made a Diego Costa maybe, he stayed true though.

Razor554

Can't believe Zubi is so damn stubborn. Just sign some fucking CBs and move Mascherano back into midfield. Rotate him with Biscuits.

One of first things Luis Enrique said when he took the job was that he will move Mascherano back to midfield where he belong. Watching his performances in this WC makes it feel like a whole new world class signing.

Only thing we have left this summer is to sign some defenders and sell Alves and Song but it feels like mission impossible for Zubi to handle.

Gambit

Ole Ole Ole

WELTMEISTER

DEUTSCHLAND

Gratz to Argentina too. Messi winning the Golden Ball made me feel happy, at least in Europe it'll end all comparisons! Well deserved!

Good on you for representing us well in Barcelona!

The amount of obscenities I screamed at the TV were similiar and innumerable.

Enjoy the party.

Linius

Fuenf, how can Messi winning player of the tournament make you happy? Let's reflect on that tomorrow when you're sobered up mate. Have a good party there!

GQman2121

Banned
So the World Cup trophy is 18kt solid gold and is valued at roughly $100 million.

However, that's not the trophy the players are tossing around. That's a gold plated replica that they get to keep. The actual trophy is held at FIFA's HQ in Zurich. :\

Pennywise

Ugh, some people tend to forget that celebration isn't driving like a maniac.

After the game ended, there were 5 serious accidents where someone in a car didn't pay attention and hit a pedestrian.
Fucking hell, good thing I didn't move out.
And it's a rather small city here...

Wilbur

Banned
So the World Cup trophy is 18kt solid gold and is valued at roughly $100 million.

However, that's not the trophy the players are tossing around. That's a gold plated replica that they get to keep. The actual trophy is held at FIFA's HQ in Zurich. :

FIFA are such CUNTS

After the game ended, there were 5 serious accidents where someone in a car didn't pay attention and hit a pedestrian.
Where is this?

LNBL

Blatter is always so damn akward during those moments on the stage. You could see the players that were shaking his hand dont give a crap about him.

Blablurn

people are stupid

Barzul

Would Dortmund sell to Liverpool though? Would Reus go there knowing in a year he could be at any club of his picking? Would love to see Reus in the PL, but only at Arsenal.

Timbuktu

However, that's not the trophy the players are tossing around. That's a gold plated replica that they get to keep. The actual trophy is held at FIFA's HQ in Zurich. :

What's the point of the real thing then?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom