• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/14 |OT25| Louis evangaalism strictly prohibited

Status
Not open for further replies.

fuenf

Fuenf, how can Messi winning player of the tournament make you happy? Let's reflect on that tomorrow when you're sobered up mate. Have a good party there!

Politics. You are right Kroos, Müller, Neuer or Robben (<3) would've deserved it more.

Salvadora

Really don't see the point of a $100m gold trophy that stays in Zurich and will need to be replaced in 2030.

Smelt it down and invest it in developing football.

Barzul

That Riviere guy that Newcastle are signing could be very good in the prem. Arsenal and Chelsea have been linked to him.

Scum

Really don't see the point of a $100m gold trophy that stays in Zurich and will need to be replaced in 2030.

Smelt it down and invest it in developing football.

ilX0hFGHIwn1N.gif

K1LLER7

Neuer needs to calm down with his rushing out sometimes. Amazes me that nobody tries to catch him out with an early shot or to round him more often.

I don't know why I love him so much.

I have no particular affinity for Argentina. I fucking hate Barcelona. He's probably a drug cheat. He's a sneaky cunt. He plays in the most tiki taka team of all time. He's boring. He's quiet. He shows no personality. And he's the greatest I've ever seen, so naturally any superiority should he opposed.

But he's the fucking greatest I've ever seen. He's the only footballer that makes me sit up every time he gets the ball. He's the only footballer who scores goals weekly that I'd marvel at if it was anyone else but him. I'm absolutely gutted he isn't going to get to win a World Cup.

Why do I love him so much

Tell me morsel

Why

Because you don't watch Roma every week

Blablurn

Neuer needs to calm down with his rushing out sometimes. Amazes me that nobody tries to catch him out with an early shot or to round him more often.
Maybe one day someone will score against him because of that but till that day he already saved a shitton of attacks.

Pennywise

Its like the Superbowl here. Just give people the day off

Well, school holidays are in effect and my university is having the semester break, so alot of people already got time off.
Still alot of people need to work and the maniacs on the streets who're blowing the horn constantly are not giving them an easy time to sleep :D

Pennywise

Maybe one day someone will score against him because of that but till that day he already saved a shitton of attacks.

You mean people have already scored against him when he fucked up, he's became alot more focused the last 2 years though, so he's on the way to perfection.

K1LLER7

Have to say he times his rushes extremely well and has great presence in the box. He's a great keeper and perfectly fits the Bayern and Germany teams.

fuenf

Holy SHIT. Just saw the goal with German commentary. Love how partial the commentator was :) was it the whole game like that?

"Der kommt an. Mach IHN." actually kinda dumb to scream something like that in such a hard situation to score a goal, thankfully Götze delivered! :D

Perfect way to win this fucking cup tbh. couldnt have scripted it any better.

Pennywise

Holy SHIT. Just saw the goal with German commentary. Love how partial the commentator was :) was it the whole game like that?

"Der kommt an. Mach IHN." actually kinda dumb to scream something like that in such a hard situation to score a goal, thankfully Götze delivered! :D

He was both annoying and good.

Better than Bela Rethy obviously.

Elchele

argentine commentators didn't even say GOL when Gotze scored :lol dat salt.

Lightning

Banned
A few teams going to suffer going into next season. Özil will basically get bugger all rest, about a month before another hard season starts. That's not really enough, he's just had a long season and that applies to a few of our players. Alexis played a lot of football, Mertesacker played a lot too, same with Koscielny and Giroud. All played a lot of football.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom