• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/14 |OT25| Louis evangaalism strictly prohibited

Status
Not open for further replies.

severin

Tony Barrett says Liverpool are baffled that they have been linked to signing Reus. It's not happening, cocks back in, Bertrand awaits.

Mastadon

Banned
Ayre is playing coy.

@TonyBarretTimes
Liverpool baffled by reports linking them with Marco Reus and insist they've shown no interest in him despite suggestions to the contrary.

L1NETT

Germany's big plans for their National team's football comes to fruition. The Golden Generation delivered. Löw becomes a World Cup winning manager.
Take note FA. Cunts.

Scum m8 this is getting boring

Do you wanna lose the best league in the world? Do you all really care that much about national football.

You wouldn't see all these amazing foreign talents at your club like....um....Paulinho?....er....Soldado?.....Lamela.....

Actually no carry on

Hixx

'It's difficult'

4233840401-28022011232620.jpg

Isn't he resigning/retiring this summer?

Honestly to me the only memorable thing he's done was commentate on Actua Soccer.

Nicktendo86

Germany's big plans for their National team's football comes to fruition. The Golden Generation delivered. Löw becomes a World Cup winning manager.
Take note FA. Cunts.

How hard can it be to just copy their blueprint? It's perfect, many us have been saying for years the way they are building things for the future would bear fruit. Our 'golden generation' is a joke. Ian Wright trying to make excuses for England at the WC yesterday, saying we were unlucky, SMH.

Edit: right I need to get rid of this England avatar now.

dc89

@RAWK_Meltdown 30s
Behold, plastic villains, mancs and bitters, petrol gangsters and prawn-eating dandies, and despair.

@RAWK_Meltdown 30s
Behold, plastic villains, mancs and bitters, petrol gangsters and prawn-eating dandies, and despair.

I love these, so inspirational.

It's fucking unbelievable. Costa Rica had no one "notable" in their squad, and yet they turned up as a team. How hard is it to get a good coaching setup in place so that we can have a team of 11 play some decent, coherent football?

that would require our FA to run on something other than its own hubris

Scum

Scum m8 this is getting boring

Do you wanna lose the best league in the world? Do you all really care that much about national football.

You wouldn't see all these amazing foreign talents at your club like....um....Paulinho?....er....Soldado?.....Lamela.....

Actually no carry on

Linette, pls. I DO care about national football, though. :<

How hard can it be to just copy their blueprint? It's perfect, many us have been saying for years the way they are building things for the future would bear fruit. Our 'golden generation' is a joke. Ian Wright trying to make excuses for England at the WC yesterday, saying we were unlucky, SMH.

Edit: right I need to get rid of this England avatar now.

"It's difficult." apparently.

Godan

Don't think Reus would want to play in the europa league for the 15/16 season though. Think he will stay where he is just now.

EmiPrime

The "why can't we have a system like France's/Germany's" conversations have been going on for a good 15 years. The English FA are just incompetent.

Vialli said is just too windy in the UK to produce top quality players. England need to learn how to control the weather before doing anything else

loooooooooooool

http://www.uefa.com/news/newsid=489993.html
The nations blessed with a lower than normal wind speed - Brazil, Argentina, Italy, Uruguay, Germany, France - have won the FIFA World Cup 17 times while those countries with above average wind speed - England is the main footballing victim - have won it just once. To see the startling coincidence between gentle winds and footballing success for yourself, click on to http://www.ocean.udel.edu/windpower/ResourceMap/index-world.html.

nitewulf

I'd check stubhub. It's either that or try and get face value tickets off season ticket holders on twitter, but I'm unsure if this game falls under that allocation. So ticket resale websites will be your best bet if think unless anyone else wants to chime in. Do you support either team?

yeah, i'm an arsenal fan. have never been to london.

Hixx

@HoskingTheTimes 19m
Wonga may ditch its sponsorship of Newcastle Utd. "Everything is on the table," the payday lender's new boss Andy Haste has just told me.

Imagine being dumped by Wonga. Like being dumped by an acne-ridden, racist, thieving heifer.

So like being dumped by a lass from Newcastle.

Become a club member and you can buy tickets yourself. You can buy your ticket online and your membership card has a chip in it which acts as your ticket to let you in.

Otherwise, twitter.

Man City is I am guessing an A rank game. there will be very limited supply for red members

jts

...hate me...
I tell you that Puma makes some of the best kits these days. Actually kinda panned out well for Arsenal.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom