• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/14 |OT25| Louis evangaalism strictly prohibited

Status
Not open for further replies.
ncxJose.png

Bloody Brilliant.

Pennywise

Mats Hummels @matshummels · 8m

world champion
top10 golden ball
saw adriana lima "live"
3 things i thought would never happen. have to figure out what´s the best part :D

WJD

Are there even any rumours about how we're gonna spend the Suarez money, aside from the Reus nonsense?

It's not even coming into you in a lump sum is it?

Just take heart in the fact it can't be any worse than spending Ronaldo's £80m on Valencia, Obertan and a free Michael Owen.

K1LLER7

According to Peter Spencer of the Manchester Evening News, Arturo Vidal to Manchester United is imminent. [M.E.N]

It's imminent lads.

Mr Cola

Brothas With Attitude / The Wrong Brotha to Fuck Wit / Die Brotha Die / Brothas in Paris
We really need to get some of these deals progressed, of all the teams in the top 4 we need to make the most improvement I feel, with our opening fixtures we have a real opportunity to make some headway into the top 4. I fucking hate deadline day nonsense.

Hixx

We really need to get some of these deals progressed, of all the teams in the top 4 we need to make the most improvement I feel, with our opening fixtures we have a real opportunity to make some headway into the top 4. I fucking hate deadline day nonsense.

You aren't a team in the top 6 Cola, nevermind top 4.
iLyFDpUOiXR21.png

Wilbur

Banned
If Adidas bring their national kit A-game to us then I'm happy. Grown tired of Nike kits, I haven't liked one since the racing stripes one.

King_Moc

Banned
Anyone know when the TV fixtures get announced? I'm gonna try to get a bunch of tickets on Thursday and they're all down as 3pm Saturday kick offs, which clearly won't be the case.

Adidas were fucking lazy with our kits iirc. Bland as fuck.

@King_Moc, what months are you looking at? Some fixtures will be subject to change well into the season

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Imagination is a nice thing, must have set in after the first months of moyes.
Premfaces frequently turn to their creativity as a means of coping with trauma and Moyes-abuse.

But in all fairness, that Vidal quote is damning. I've dipped my Vidal shirt in gasoline already and just waiting for him to unfollow us on twitter or post a picture of him wearing red undies.

And my ManU store tab is open as well, I'm buying three Vidal shirts as soon as they announce it. GLORY GLORY MAN UNITED

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom