• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/14 |OT25| Louis evangaalism strictly prohibited

Status
Not open for further replies.

caramac

That truck is called Bayern

Edit: beaten by Bla. Kill me

ibyAG4qzMYZAAC.png

Jack cw

If Adidas bring their national kit A-game to us then I'm happy. Grown tired of Nike kits, I haven't liked one since the racing stripes one.

Adidas has only one template for every club and national team every season. The design of the several areas is up to the club though. I like Nike's kits because they are very minimalistic and reduced and adidas really went to far with 2013/2014 template. Will be strange to see United with three stripes.

Wilbur

Banned
Adidas has only one template for every club and national team every season. The design of the several areas is up to the club though. I like Nike's kits because they are very minimalistic and reduced and adidas really went to far with 2013/2014 template. Will be strange to see United with three stripes.

Eh, just bored of Nike now. Bring back umbro

Mr Cola

Brothas With Attitude / The Wrong Brotha to Fuck Wit / Die Brotha Die / Brothas in Paris
This whole Vidal thing is proof that twitter is nonsense and a terror on society

I have yet to read of any actual bid being made, yet twitter would have me believe he is currently having a medical.

Mr Cola

Brothas With Attitude / The Wrong Brotha to Fuck Wit / Die Brotha Die / Brothas in Paris
FFP will keep all the other clubs in check too, UEFA has United's back.

Are we going to see the first £100m player soon?

I dont want to become a new Real Madrid, i would much rather nurture a younger team and buy in players to help that younger team develop like the old United model.

I understand thats not the world we live in anymore but I dont want to constantly hire mercs for titles.

jts

...hate me...
Khedira is a bad player now? If Khedira played yesterday's match, Germany wouldn't need 120 minutes to defeat Argentina.

Fergie

Banned
I dont want to become a new Real Madrid, i would much rather nurture a younger team and buy in players to help that younger team develop like the old United model.

I understand thats not the world we live in anymore but I dont want to constantly hire mercs for titles.
Buy all the wonderkid talents for each position.

It's what I do on FIFA/FM.

I told myself after WC 2010 that I would actually bunker down and follow soccer.

The problem being, of course, is that I'm in the US.

I'm more determined to actually pull this off this time around, as I really enjoyed watching it when I lived in Germany when I was a kid. (Rooted for Bayern then, rooting for them now).

I've decided I want to follow the following (<--ha):

UEFA Champions League
CONCACAF Champions League
MLS

I thought about throwing the Premier League in there as well, and I might, but for now I think those three are enough.

Plus:

UEFA Super Cup
UEFA Euro 2016
FIFA Club World Cup
FIFA Confederations Cup
FIFA World Cup Qualifying for 2018
MLS All-star Game

What's the difference between the Club World Cup and the Confederations Cup?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom