• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/14 |OT25| Louis evangaalism strictly prohibited

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pennywise

The ball pit.

tumblr_n8ohxtBDdh1qmmkv6o1_1280.jpg

congrats to german gaf

and now let club football commence

so real and germany both won trophies when khedira was out injured. lol

What a load of bollocks. Ancelotti starting Khedira in the final, although he hasn't played for months, shows how important he is.

And Khedira played a decent WC considering his injury, showed he's getting back in form over the last few games. Also great that Khedira decided not to play yesterday. Lots of other players would have decided to play the final, although they would have been off after 45 minutes at best.

omgkitty

What a load of bollocks. Ancelotti starting Khedira in the final, although he hasn't played for months, shows how important he is.

And Khedira played a decent WC considering his injury, showed he's getting back in form over the last few games. Also great that Khedira decided not to play yesterday. Lots of other players would have decided to play the final, although they would have been off after 45 minutes at best.

I love seeing you talk positively about players. Say something good about Ozil now :D

wedward

Arsene-All @arsenalbarclays · 6h
Cazorla "of Course I'm happy at #AFC,I want to play for #AFC many more years & next year I will play for Arsenal of course"

Barzul

How Khedira thinks he is worth 200k + bonuses, I'll never understand. I think only PSG or Monaco would pay that kind of wage for him. It'd be one thing if he was coming in on a free, but he's not.

You mean Alonso couldn't play and there was no one else on the bench.

Ancelotti had a few decent alternatives. But it's also about the players that don't play, see the WC.

Großkreutz, Durm, Weidenfeller, Ginter and Zieler were also very important, just like Mertesacker accepting the bench. Khedira is no doubt an extremely important player for Germany.

Lightning

Banned
If Khedira seriously wants £200k we should not even be remotely considering him. He can go to Chelsea and get paid that. Totally not worth it.

Barzul

I know it is considering are other conversation, but let's be honest and say Khedira isn't worth even close to 200k a week. It would be one thing if it was Ozil or Sanchez, but it's not. I think the best he'd get is the same as those two.

He could get more, he is a CL winner and coming in with a cheaper transfer fee. But he's not getting 70k more. No way. I'd focus on Schneiderlin if came down to that.

wedward

I keep having this nightmare where we sign Khedira and Schneiderlin goes to Spurs. It ends poorly for us.

I am all in on Schneiderlin now. Just get it done.

Abraxas

How much for Verratti, honestly? He's on about 1.26 million euros a year allegedly, which is less than half what ramsey earns.

30 millions pounds PSG pls? Get away from the FFP ceiling so you can buy another shit CB?

omgkitty

He could get more, he is a CL winner and coming in with a cheaper transfer fee. But he's not getting 70k more. No way. I'd focus on Schneiderlin if came down to that.

We basically need to just get him in a room with Wenger and Ozil and talk some sense into him. If not, pay what it takes to get Bender. KEEP THE GERMAN DREAM ALIVE

Khedira can't be expecting that much from Arsenal that's insane wages to be asking for a holding midfield position. Has any holding mid ever been paid that much?

Barzul

We basically need to just get him in a room with Wenger and Ozil and talk some sense into him. If not, pay what it takes to get Bender. KEEP THE GERMAN DREAM ALIVE

This x100. Wenger needs to speak with him and sell him what we're building and see if he can acquiesce on his wage demands, because we're never going that high. Not for Khedira. He's only on 70k at RM iirc.

Hernandez, at his age, could still be a nice buy for a smaller club. how much is United asking for him? anything more than 20 million £ is reaching a bit.

Gambit

Did Niersbach just talk Klose into retirement for the German national team?

He talked about giving him kind of a testimonial in the next friendly (against Argentina lol), while Klose only said he'd think about retiring in the next few weeks.

It seemed like a spontaneous thought. Maybe even a good idea. Klose was a fantastic worker etc, but he is not the striker he used to be.

Anyone else think adding 3/4 Fire Emblem characters into Smash Bros is lame?

I'd much rather have had Rayman and the likes.

Iconic innit.

On the contrary. Lucina and Robin make me more excited for the game again. FE:Awakening was simply so good. Also, a Lucina Amiibo will be mine.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom