• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/14 |OT25| Louis evangaalism strictly prohibited

Status
Not open for further replies.

omgkitty

This x100. Wenger needs to speak with him and sell him what we're building and see if he can acquiesce on his wage demands, because we're never going that high. Not for Khedira. He's only on 70k at RM iirc.

Just be like "Look man....you'll start most games for us, you get to play with Ozil who we all know you love a little more than you should and your girlfriend is hot as fuck. What more do you want?"

Scum

Why are ArseGAF hell bent on players like Khedira and Bender, who'll take a long time to attain when you just grab Schneiderlin at a better price tag and reasonable wages?

Salvadora

Why are ArseGAF hell bent on players like Khedira and Bender, who'll take a long time to attain when you just grab Schneiderlin at a better price tag and reasonable wages?
Because Southampton have already lost Lambert, Lallana, Lovren, Jay Rodriguez, and will be very reluctant to sell any more.

wedward

Just be like "Look man....you'll start most games for us, you get to play with Ozil who we all know you love a little more than you should and your girlfriend is hot as fuck. What more do you want?"

He is 27 and just shredded his knee. Looking for a pay day.

Schneiderlin will probably cost a similar fee.

Feorax

BshzHeeIMAAvWmS.jpg

I hope he's good, I've missed us having a tricky, floppy-haired forward.

Berger, Baros, Garcia, Torres, and then fucking Carroll ruined it all.

jtb

Banned
fuck Bender/Schneiderlin/and especially Khedira.

all in for Pogba.

Can't see Zaha at all, Welbeck maybe.

Wenger wanted Zaha before he moved to United. he obviously is raw, not the finished product, but that's certainly never stopped Wenger before lol

L1NETT

Burnley signed Lukas Jukiewicz

Jukiewicz, Sordell, Ings and Sam Vokes

Bet Terry and Ivanovic are quaking in their boots

Terrifying
ly average
forward line

Meier

i've just made it!

pls.

Followed everybody on that footy-gaf list in OP. So if you have a self claimed ITK with an egg pic following you. its me lol

I'll follow you but only because you asked. Usually I don't #followback unless someone actually interacts with me at some point.

jtb

Banned
think more than a few teams are going to be disappointed with their recent Southampton purchases next season. they have (had?) some impressive talents but still, they only finished 8th... if Liverpool plans on replacing Suarez with the entire Southampton squad, I'm not sure how effective that's going to be

I must say winning the world cup feels a whole lot of different than I thought it would. Everyone went crazy after the win last night and it was amazing out on the streets. I was happy (and drunk) as fuck.

But now, it's a strange feeling, really. It all feels unreal because it's so huge. Germany winning the world cup was my big(gest?) dream for like my whole life. I rewatched the match this morning and actually cried tears of joy. Still can't believe we actually did it.

At the same time I'm kinda sad about it. A tournament is over in such a short period of time and the win came "out of nowhere". It's not like club football where you see your team do well over a whole year and can really appreciate it. It's just over so quickly, the team will return to Germany tomorrow morning and then they're off to holidays. I just wish it could last longer.

Thanks to every single player of the team, thanks to all the staff and thanks to Jogi Löw
who couldn't screw it up ;)
!

Zabojnik

I don't want to pay a 27 year old with a dodgy knee 200k a week.

Just buy Cavani with that money.

Rambo will be better than Vidal in two seasons anyway.

He already is.

Dodgy knee, looool. It's not like he tore the ligaments or anything, is it? The fact that he was able to play at more than a decent level at the WC two/three weeks after surgery should tell you everything you need to know about it.

Blablurn

I must say winning the world cup feels a whole lot of different than I thought it would. Everyone went crazy after the win last night and it was amazing out on the streets. I was happy (and drunk) as fuck.

But now, it's a strange feeling, really. It all feels unreal because it's so huge. Germany winning the world cup was my big(gest?) dream for like my whole life. I rewatched the match this morning and actually cried tears of joy. Still can't believe we actually did it.

At the same time I'm kinda sad about it. A tournament is over in such a short period of time and the win came "out of nowhere". It's not like club football where you see your team do well over a whole year and can really appreciate it. It's just over so quickly, the team will return to Germany tomorrow morning and then they're off to holidays. I just wish it could last longer.

Thanks to every single player of the team, thanks to all the staff and thanks to Jogi Löw
!

it will be awesome again once we can tell our children about it in 10-20 years.

wedward

!

Feel free to, I won't. I hate this team.

Gonna get smashed as fuck to be able to look at this terrible German football tonight :lol

This German side hasn't excited me the whole tournament, I was pretty much only happy for Hummels' goals. They're terribly average, just like all the other teams left to be fair, and I'd rather see Brazil winning it at home or Messi getting his WC trophy.

Think I made up my mind.

Let Messi or Brazil win the WC.

Fuck Löw

You are a weird guy.

omgkitty

You are a weird guy.

He hides his true emotions behind his pain and angst. If they had failed, it would be okay because he thought he hated them anyways. Since they won he's free to let out all of his emotions. When it comes right down to it, Milch really loves Ozil.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom