• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/14 |OT25| Louis evangaalism strictly prohibited

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arnie

:lol before this goes too far I saw the Barrett tweet when he posted it.

Reus was always a windup.

I just want Markovic anyway.

/PR spin

TeddyBoy

Sevilla have confirmed Iago is going there on loan with an option to buy.

Shame he was shit, he had the right attitude. Like Aly, will miss him being around.

tumblr_lv77688jZA1qcbby3o1_250.gif

Been at work all day.

Got promoted.

Then found out the Reus stuff from last night has been coroborated by Bild.

Gerrin

Congratulations mate :)

Clegg

Guardian says City will speak to Toure about his future when they go on their pre season. Tbh after everything he's said about the club over the summer I can't him wanting to stay. City shouldn't keep him either.

K1LLER7

Guardian says City will speak to Toure about his future when they go on their pre season. Tbh after everything he's said about the club over the summer I can't him wanting to stay. City shouldn't keep him either.
I'm going to write something on this guy tomorrow. Yaya to Juventus.

Arnie

Arnie you cunt, my post was in all red and Liverpudlian

I hope u get fired tomorrow
I'm sorry mate I've had two pints and there's a ready meal bolognese in the oven and my heads all over the gaf.

And Markovic.

Markovic.

He's going to be sensational.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
I'm sorry mate I've had two pints and there's a ready meal bolognese in the oven and my heads all over the gaf.

And Markovic.

Markovic.

He's going to be sensational.
If his name ends in 'vic' then he can't possibly be bad

Lightning

Banned
City should bin him off to PSG then by Vidal. The lols would be something else.

Linius

i've just made it!

pls.

Followed everybody on that footy-gaf list in OP. So if you have a self claimed ITK with an egg pic following you. its me lol

I haven't seen any request, you're slipping already mate. You'll miss all the insider information I share.

Mr Cola

Brothas With Attitude / The Wrong Brotha to Fuck Wit / Die Brotha Die / Brothas in Paris
Southampton are sensationally good on FIFA. Still haven't lost on seasons with them.

On ultimate Ai they stuck 11 men behind the ball and passed it around their back four for 30 minutes. Only 3 PL teams have done that to me on Ultimate Team div 1 ai, Spurs, Saints and Juventus. It fucking sucks.

On ultimate Ai they stuck 11 men behind the ball and passed it around their back four for 30 minutes. Only 3 PL teams have done that to me on Ultimate Team div 1 ai, Spurs, Saints and Juventus. It fucking sucks.

again why the fuck are you playing Ultimate Team against he fucking AI? You're doing it wrong!

Abraxas

Greizmann nope. no. no. No baby. pls no. not them. not. thos. cunts. fuck. no. wenger. no . it. the dream. no never. why. go to spurs. manu. real. juve. galatasary,. pls not those fuckers. that sly goblin cunt morinho no. antoin no. i loved you once. not chelsea fuck.

L1NETT

Nah, willian, Oscar, Salah, Schurlle, hazard, griezmann.

Overkill. Unhappiness. No core.

Matic and Fabregas with Oscar, Hazard and Griezmann in front of them and Costa up top sounds decent. Schurlle to come on for Costa with 30 mins to go and hold on to their 1-0 lead. Mou perfection

Oscar will probably (wrongly) get sold, so replace him with Willian

Nah, willian, Oscar, Salah, Schurlle, hazard, griezmann.

Overkill. Unhappiness. No core.

I didn't say just Victor Moses was going to go out. Could easily see Salah leave already, or if a good offer comes in for Oscar, with the attitude he gave in the later part of last season. Either way this is a rumor from a lets just say, less than reliable source, it's hilariously early to come with such silly statements, it's early even if he was announced to be coming. There's so much time for transfers to happen and they will both ways.

Matic and Fabregas with Oscar, Hazard and Griezmann in front of them and Costa up top sounds decent. Schurlle to come on for Costa with 30 mins to go and hold on to their 1-0 lead. Mou perfection

Oscar will probably (wrongly) get sold, so replace him with Willian

We'll give Oscar til January to buck up his ideas if not he will be gone.

:lol where is Greizmann even going to play

Chelsea are awful at building a squad.

In the past I would agree, but look at all the players we're signing and they're ages... outside of Tiago (who we still haven't officially signed) they're all either young or players with decent experience that still have a decent amount of time left in their careers, we're trying to build a new team that doesn't need major signings in the years to come which would seem like a smart move if Jose stays and has built the squad he wants.

It just makes me think that someone has come in for Oscar to be honest

Mr Cola

Brothas With Attitude / The Wrong Brotha to Fuck Wit / Die Brotha Die / Brothas in Paris
again why the fuck are you playing Ultimate Team against he fucking AI? You're doing it wrong!

Its a challenge, the ai cheats, it reminds me of the old pes master league

Plus its the easiest way to farm gold and get packs :D

Everyone else is doing it wrong, I found the magic sauce

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
We don't play in the PL, only Vidal does.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom