• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/14 |OT25| Louis evangaalism strictly prohibited

Status
Not open for further replies.

Carbonox

Nice figure. Butters face.

Speaking of. A single slice of bread with butter on it and a tin of Sardines in Olive Oil. I don't always live this dangerously.

Him and his boys basically want to run the organization. Thats a 'reason' why Lebron left the Heat if you believe Stephen A. Smith.

Lebron used to dictate, what day and time the Cavaliers would fly to their away games and his buddies had basically free reign in all the facilities. The Heat don't play that game.

You still got D Wade man, still got D Wade.

Clegg

Those Vidal pieces by Simon Jones are the exact same article but with a changed byline and first sentence.

Incredible journalism.

fuenf

god damn what a day, little to no sleep, had my presentation, walked for 10-12km through Barcelona (but was kinda meh overall) realized once more around that Germany won the cup yesterday. wow life is good.

jtb

Banned
He said in his letter that he knows the Cavs aren't ready to win a championship.

He isn't leaving again.

that was just a PR play. the Cavs are closer to a championship team than the Heat. when they flip Wiggins for Love, the Cavs will be prohibitive favorites in the East.

Slizz

You still got D Wade man, still got D Wade.

I'm not too upset he left. I'm actually really glad we re-signed Bosh even if it was a bit more than he probably deserves. Deng, McRoberts and Granger are great starts to re-tool.

Couple of Rookies are good and we got the D-League MVP Justin Hamilton >.<

wedward

that was just a PR play. the Cavs are closer to a championship team than the Heat. when they flip Wiggins for Love, the Cavs will be prohibitive favorites in the East.

Right. So why would he leave next summer?

He signed a 2 year deal so he can get paid.

I'm not too upset he left. I'm actually really glad we re-signed Bosh even if it was a bit more than he probably deserves. Deng, McRoberts and Granger are great starts to re-tool.

Couple of Rookies are good and we got the D-League MVP Justin Hamilton >.<

Didn't know you guys signed Deng. That's cool.

Yeah had to keep Bosh. Cap space was there though so may aswell pay up. You must have been clenching your butt real tight in between LeBron leaving and Bosh reupping.

I need to follow NBA more closely this season. But sleep is also important :(

Juz

GReEByl.png

Mr Cola

Brothas With Attitude / The Wrong Brotha to Fuck Wit / Die Brotha Die / Brothas in Paris
God damn I wish I could get on the US survivor show, curse these English roots, curse them all.

Suen

FF: Messi was goat in WC (he is dead serious)
Me: James and Robben did lots more to deserve the golden ball. Messi is a flop by his standards.
FF: Band wagon on James m8. James goals were useless.

Someone pls.

Clegg

Didn't know you guys signed Deng. That's cool.

Yeah had to keep Bosh. Cap space was there though so may aswell pay up. You must have been clenching your butt real tight in between LeBron leaving and Bosh reupping.

I need to follow NBA more closely this season. But sleep is also important :(
I'm the same with NFL. One day I'll start properly watching it, I swear.

Slizz

I'm the same with NFL. One day I'll start properly watching it, I swear.

NFL is so much easier to follow than NBA.

First of all if you can find any US ESPN programming about half of it is dedicated to NFL, plus only 16 games + playoffs for a season.

As opposed to 82 + playoffs for NBA.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Finally :lol

Okay so yeah The Strain's pilot was pretty good! Nice pace and very enjoyable.

The writing is nothing special but it's not really that important in this genre innit

K1LLER7

Yeah I'm loving this fasting business. Didn't do it today but didn't pretty much all last week. My appetite has gone right down.

Arnie you work it advertising right? Did you get promoted for your sterling work on the new BT ads?
Are you finding it easy whenever you do fast?

I usually put weight ON during Ramadan but its been the opposite this year.

Linius

goddamn now I have to look up how much this costs. You being serious?

Aw shit, I thought you weren't able to make it anyways financially as you said back then. I got offered season tickets from a mate who can't make it and out of courtesy I'll have to ask my dad first. He's been giving me so much with gigs and all that I would be an ass to not ask him. I'll keep you posted then if it's a real possibility since you want to see a Vitesse game after all.

Otherwise I'm gonna try my best to get tickets for the away game in february next year. Didn't wanna you get you happy over nothing :(

Finally :lol

Okay so yeah The Strain's pilot was pretty good! Nice pace and very enjoyable.

The writing is nothing special but it's not really that important in this genre innit

That's good to hear. Got that pilot ready for watching. First I have to catch up on Penny Dreadful though. That show turned out to be pretty good, four episodes in now.

Carbonox

That's good to hear. Got that pilot ready for watching. First I have to catch up on Penny Dreadful though. That show turned out to be pretty good, four episodes in now.

Penny Dreadful is alright. Eva Green is by far the best thing about it but I also quite like Josh Hartnett. The show just seems to dally around throughout though. The finale suggests some potentially great things for the future though.

Herr K

Banned
^ the WP thread consists of 85% complaining, 10% shitting on the OS and 5% actual news/interesting stuff. Of course there won't be many posts, the OS is dead after all.

Sweet lord. Dem curves.

Aw shit, I thought you weren't able to make it anyways financially as you said back then. I got offered season tickets from a mate who can't make it and out of courtesy I'll have to ask my dad first. He's been giving me so much with gigs and all that I would be an ass to not ask him. I'll keep you posted then if it's a real possibility since you want to see a Vitesse game after all.

Otherwise I'm gonna try my best to get tickets for the away game in february next year. Didn't wanna you get you happy over nothing :(

that's alright! haha. I can fly in and out the same day so it might be cheap enough but no worries. I can sort something out for another game!

Linius

Penny Dreadful is alright. Eva Green is by far the best thing about it but I also quite like Josh Hartnett. The show just seems to dally around throughout though. The finale suggests some potentially great things for the future though.

Eva is glorious. What does dally around mean though?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom