• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/14 |OT25| Louis evangaalism strictly prohibited

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zabojnik

Looks like Iturbe and Morata both have rooms reserved in the hotel we'll be staying in during pre-season.

WELCOME JUAN, WELCOME ALVARO! <3

Razor554

azb0yqm_460sa_v1.gif

Gambit

Rummenigge just confirmed that Kroos is going to leave this summer for around 30 million.
Good, now bring in Vidal.

yes, he did.

But, please, don't replace him with Vidal.

That would make Kroos' departure even worse.

I'm sad now.

Have fun with him, pulga.

Wilbur

Banned
Selling Kroos is such a weird decision. Big part of the world cup winning squad, a good age, from the youth system, and considering Schweinsteiger's age and the wages of the likes of Götze.

Linius

Selling Kroos is such a weird decision. Big part of the world cup winning squad, a good age, from the youth system, and considering Schweinsteiger's age and the wages of the likes of Götze.

He looks like a cunt and he has a shit name. I'd sell him too.

WJD

I think I find it weirder that LVG pulled the plug on him. Would be very interested in his reasoning.

Croyles

They just had too many contract disagreements. Kroos wanted more money and wants to try something new etc etc.

No point keeping him if he doesn't want to stay there.

Blablurn

Guys pls. That Kroos hype reminds me of Nintendo

Shit throughout the year but after one special event everyone forgets the negative stuff.

E3 = WC 2014

Maddox

Happy with the Markovic signing, i don't know much about him, but i haven't heard bad word against him from anyone that does.

Jack cw

It is. But I guess this was a political decision. I wonder who Bayern has in mind for this position. Only name I hear around Säbener Str. is Vidal.
Edit:
Kroos isnt from bayerns youth. He came from Rostock and had severe problems in Munich. Heynckes implemented him into the squad.

He's not from the youth system. Came to Bayern from Hansa Rostock when he was 17.

Arnie

Markovic is great.

Reus hype is Bild bullshit. Tony Barrett has said the club are baffled by the link.

Unless that's a double bluff to stop the rest of the world for pouncing whilst we secretly try to thrash out an agreement.

They're not willingly selling him though. Just not fighting tooth and nail to keep him, slightly different.

Dunno how much stock to put in it, but Honigstein was suggesting that they don't see him as a typical Bayern "symbol" like they do Lahm, Schweinsteiger and Muller - so that might be a factor in their reasoning.

I think I find it weirder that LVG pulled the plug on him. Would be very interested in his reasoning.

I still don't believe that. Dunno when the first stories of Madrid's interest appeared but I am sure his agent was selling him to all the top clubs. I think that was damage control from United, suddenly all the papers had it one afternoon that we didn't want him anymore. Doesn't fit.

Ultimatum

Banned
Kroos is great but really inconsistent from what I have seen. For bayern he has some good games and some bad, but he was fairly good throughout the world cup - except the final where he choked and was the worst german player.

Will Bayern get a replacement? Or just stick with Tiago?

or maybe they just realized Madrid were in for him all of a sudden and it's due to incorrect media reports... In a world of twitter, that is hardly far fetched.

Gambit

It is very weird. And apparently it really only was the money. He doesn't even want to leave Munich. Jus wants to earn the same as Götze etc.

So, in reality, Bayern made the mistake of paying Götze too much. And since he and Kroos share an agent, Kroos now wants the same deal.

(based on their respective season/playing time, it would be absolutely justified)

WJD

I still don't believe that. Dunno when the first stories of Madrid's interest appeared but I am sure his agent was selling him to all the top clubs. I think that was damage control from United, suddenly all the papers had it one afternoon that we didn't want him anymore. Doesn't fit.

Maybe. I just think it's equally likely that he was the second half of the "two signings already agreed" stories that the decent sources were running with. Could equally be Herrera but the likes of Delaney/Ogden seemed genuinely shocked when that story was breaking.

If it was a straight tug of war between us and Madrid obviously they'd win, but it looks more like they only entered the frame fairly recently.

Kroos will be a great adition. however i see this as a transition season. with Khedira and our main man DiMaria gone I do not see us in top 8 in the UCL next season

now where is my 9 or fake 9?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom