• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/14 |OT25| Louis evangaalism strictly prohibited

Status
Not open for further replies.

sohois

Sounds like Twitter bullshit but...

According to Bild: Bayern will use the Kroos money to finalize the transfer of Hummels. Personal Terms have been agreed with the player.

#Tears4MUFC "@ThomasMullerHQ: Bild: Bayern will use Kroos money to finalize transfer of Hummels. Personal Terms been agreed with player."

Do you really think Dortmund would ever deal willingly with Bayern again? Hummels doesn't have a release clause for Bayern to activate

Mr Cola

Brothas With Attitude / The Wrong Brotha to Fuck Wit / Die Brotha Die / Brothas in Paris
Nobody told them about FFP and now they don't know what to do.

Create their own CL with their own rules, invite City/Barca and a few others

Maybe finally get this superleague off the ground, only rule is you gotta have oil money and cant make a profit.

Chuffed that Costa is official now. Was hoping to see him in the shirt but I guess that will have to wait until he plays in one of our friendlies, unless they release a picture of him in the shirt in a bit/next few days.

BsmON8jCUAAD6US.jpg

Meier

Porto signed Martins Indi to be their Mangala replacement apparently. I kinda feel bad for Diego Reyes -- I figured he'd move into that slot and they'd bring in a lesser known player to be the 4th option. They have Ba and Maicon as well so it's pretty crowded.

tuesday update (might be dc):

- Martins Indi is now part of FC Porto, transfer cost of 7.7 million €.
- Benfica only gets half of the Markovic transfer money (12.5 million €).

inky

So Jonathan Dos Santos at age 24 finally realized he wasn't going to get any playing time at Barca and after losing around 80% of his initial value due to his injury finally landed with his bro at Villarreal.

And to think at one point he was considering snubbing Mexico and declare for Brazil because he wasn't being "respected enough" (well, it was mostly his dad trying to force FMF's hand for some more money most likely). Hopefully he can become half the player everyone was expecting him to be tbh. From the Dos Santos brothers he was always supposed to be the best but it's been ages since that was a thing.

Meier

Do Partizan get the other half or does Chelsea get a portion? I know they had a first right of refusal on him or something as a part of the Matic deal. Or is a bunch going to third parties?

sohois

Andre Schuerrle. He was right in front of them this whole time!

*cue feels music

lol yup. so petty. -___-

Schurrle will bring some real star power to the Chelsea bench.

Do Partizan get the other half or does Chelsea get a portion? I know they had a first right of refusal on him or something as a part of the Matic deal. Or is a bunch going to third parties?

The other half was owned by Doyen Group which I believe is Jorge Mendes group.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
If you're talking about Andy Mitten then he def isn't making stuff up.

If you're talking about Killer then carry on :)
What 'asking' price? We're not asking, you're offering. I'm not gonna watch the video but I'm basing this on Tc's post

The speculation is reaching laughable levels.

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
tuesday update (might be dc):

- Martins Indi is now part of FC Porto, transfer cost of 7.7 million €.

Porto going all-in this season, where all this money is coming from is a mystery tho

Tc91

What 'asking' price? We're not asking, you're offering. I'm not gonna watch the video but I'm basing this on Tc's post

Andy Mitten doesn't say anything about a asking price I'm just going off the stories last night about the deal being off.

I agree though, transfer saga's are fucking annoying. Everyone is just speculating random shite which goes around Twitter and muppets (including myself :p) have meltdowns/get hyped.

TC's asking price stuff was about the story from the DM last night.

He was basically saying the story was bullshit. Which I assume you agree with.

Edit - eh beaten

the other half goes to an investment fund which is partly owned by Roman Abramovich and Jorge Mendes.

Clegg

You really should watch it. He doesn't mention any asking price either. That's just stuff the gutter press invented.

cilonen

Remember folks, somewhere in Cheshire David Moyes is siting around endlessly fretting over whiteboards full of names wondering how not to spend any money.

He'll end up hiring Marouane Fellaini as his pool boy.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
I think Vidal just simply saying United is an 'option' is massive, but I don't know how accurate their translation is because it was on a Chilean TV? And he did backtrack later on :lol

Marotta is busy with Iturbe today and possibly tomorrow as well, so don't expect anything new regarding Vidal. Trust me, as with any deal in Italy, Di Marizio will be the first one to break it.

Meier

Poor Bacon. I guess de Vrij is definitely going as well but supposedly they won't sell Clasie. Feyenoord won't have a defense next season!

jesalr

So this is kind of insane. City are not included since the stadium, etc. rights are included in one lump sponsorship payment.

Top Shirt Deals

Code:
Team	        Sponsor	            Avg. Annual Value
Man United	GM (Chevrolet)	        $80 million
Barcelona	Qatar Airways	        $45 million
Bayern Munich	Deutsche Telekom	$40 million
Real Madrid	Emirates	        $39 million
Liverpool	Standard Chartered	$31 million
Sunderland	Invest in Africa	$31 million

Sunderland?!

Reports placed our AIA deal at £20m a year for 5 years, which is what Liverpool get too. I'm pretty sure Arsenal got £150m over 7 years, which would be just higher than both too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom