• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/14 |OT25| Louis evangaalism strictly prohibited

Status
Not open for further replies.
If we sign Pogba and Drogba, thats a whole lot of ba... and we're selling Ba himself. Its all set guys, its happening.

I have no idea what any of this means

Linius

Newcastle United FC ‏@NUFC 2m
0-1 - Siem de Jong's free-kick hits the wall but he absolutely lashes the rebound into the top right corner. Stunning goal on his debut!

He's back alive huh

Where's the footage, where can I see the game?

I'm not Italy GAF but I think anyone could tell you their pathetic TV deals, especially Internationally, really hampered the league, whilst Inter and AC have been chronically mismanaged for a while now. Juventus were the sole big club that seemed to be well run.
Rough.. Thanks.

Gambit

I swear before this WC everyone was calling Khedira shit

Also if you spellcheck Khedira the only thing that comes up is "Dickhead", true story

before? we happily called him shit during. He had one good game, though. And to his credit he was never fully fit

jtb

Banned
I swear before this WC everyone was calling Khedira shit

Also if you spellcheck Khedira the only thing that comes up is "Dickhead", true story

Pretty sure most people are still calling him shit lol

I don't mind Khedira but his wage demands are ridiculous. Even if he "only" wants to be paid on the same level as Ozil and Sanchez that's still laughable

I watched the Hanson doc on the BBC and its the closest ive come to liking Liverpool in my lifetime, I actually think Gerrard is a standout player and a decent human being. You lost major browny points for Suarez though, I know he brought success but man, thats a hateable human being.

If my spawn supported Liverpool in its current state I would not object.

In a way it was quite fun to have the player everyone hated, especially since he was so good, but it wasn't much fun having to basically forgive his real transgressions. Glad to have his baggage off his hands, but it was worth it for the other side we got from him.

Gerrard is boss, slips or not. Even if you don't like him, the sport will be worse when his kind is unheard of

Could it be that Seedorf is going to Juve?

ibp8rL1hDScC3S.gif

Come back to Madrid Seedorf. Milan never deserved you, come and learn from Ancelotti.

I'd be very upset if Seedorf gets the job but I really doubt he would.

That goal in the gif is so similar to Balotelli's goal this past season.

Mr Cola

Brothas With Attitude / The Wrong Brotha to Fuck Wit / Die Brotha Die / Brothas in Paris
Pogba or Vidal.

Wenger get in there now.

Didnt you see Mittens video, Vidal craves United

Probably why no-one else has bid for him

Everyone is going to bid for him

Gerrard he who assaults people when they don't put his favourite song on is not a decent human being.

I bet his favourite song is shit aswell.

I'm so sorry Zabo.

I really want Pogba, even over Vidal because if he leaves, we can sell him for a huge amount of money

I'm sorry for having these sinful thoughts. Forgive me!!!!

Mr Cola

Brothas With Attitude / The Wrong Brotha to Fuck Wit / Die Brotha Die / Brothas in Paris
One league wont be enough for Chelsea, in 2015/16 Season they will feed a B team in Ligue 1 and be true double champions.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom