• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/14 |OT25| Louis evangaalism strictly prohibited

Status
Not open for further replies.

Scum

Is GdS reliable? They say part of the reason for Conte resigning is because he wanted Sanchez and Cuadrado but the board missed out.

I'm sure Di Marzio will come out with the inside scoop soon enough.
Not surprised. Conte would probably give up the league for progress pass the group stages this season. But the board saw Euro signs at taught of Vidal, and possibly Pogba, leaving.

L1NETT

Looooooool we are losing to UCD in a pre season friendly, with a bunch of awful sounding trialists

JMac made another clanger, I'm thinking about starting a potato-salad style kickstarter for a new keeper

K1LLER7

jamie jackson ‏@JamieJackson___ 3m
About A Vidal: been told this evening there are no negotiations and, in fact, there has been absolutely no contact...

Conte Why???

DC, Man city will get vidal believe

The-Office-gifs-the-office-14948948-240-196.gif

Only people that hadn't seen the last 9 months of Torres. He'd been terrible for all that time.
Was Torres an Abramovich or Ancelotti signing? Speaking of Roman, it seems like he's backed off WRT transfers and doesn't intrude on what the manager is doing, which I'm glad. I don't want another Shev/Torres situation.

What why. Why now. Who the hell we're gonna replace him with in July? We're not even gonna sign Iturbe now. Fuck. Pls Marotta. It took us six fucking years of struggling to get back where we belong and now everything is going to shit again. Dumb stingy incompetent management

omgkitty

What does Jack have to do with Pogba?

22 years old.

People act like his career is over.

IDK I would say Arsene might see Pogba as too similar to someone like Wilshere or Ramsey and not as defensive as what we need. That's why I brought up Wilshere. I just don't really like Wilshere....he can be amazing at times, but just his attitude at times and how easy he goes down after every challenge bothers me. Ramsey is kind of quiet and just gets shit done while Wilshere runs his mouth off on the field when half the time he isn't doing shit to back it up.

Lightning

Banned
Pogba isn't coming to Arsenal... Talking about impossible targets seems pointless to me.

omgkitty seems to think we have more money than we really do. You think khedira's wage demands are bad? Just wait to you see Pogba's.

IDK I would say Arsene might see Pogba as too similar to someone like Wilshere or Ramsey and not as defensive as what we need. That's why I brought up Wilshere. I just don't really like Wilshere....he can be amazing at times, but just his attitude at times and how easy he goes down after every challenge bothers me. Ramsey is kind of quiet and just gets shit done while Wilshere runs his mouth off on the field when half the time he isn't doing shit to back it up.

Arsene will see Pogba as someone he can't afford.

John Bostock?

David Bentley?

Micah Richards?

Jeffers?

Humprehys?

Also Wilshere's career is far from done, what a silly statement

Freddy Adu the so called next Pele?

GQman2121

Banned
What's funny is Juve will still win the league without Conte, without Vidal and without Pogba. These Milan and Inter jackasses on Twitter claiming implosion need to look in the mirror.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
What why. Why now. Who the hell we're gonna replace him with in July? We're not even gonna sign Iturbe now. Fuck. Pls Marotta. It took us six fucking years of struggling to get back where we belong and now everything is going to shit again. Dumb stingy incompetent management

Hopefully Deschamps.

Pogba will only stay if it's him.

wedward

Whatever.

I am still pretty confident he will come good.

No one wants Jack.

Doubt this is true. Probably quite a few pl teams that would take him.

omgkitty

Pogba isn't coming to Arsenal... Talking about impossible targets seems pointless to me.

omgkitty seems to think we have more money than we really do. You think khedira's wage demands are bad? Just wait to you see Pogba's.

I think Khedira's wages are bad for who he is. Pogba I'd have no problem making him our highest earner. The dude is fucking going places. With Pogba you're buying a guaranteed starter for the next 10 years.

What's funny is Juve will still win the league without Conte, without Vidal and without Pogba. These Milan and Inter jackasses on Twitter claiming implosion need to look in the mirror.

Nah, Napoli are decent, and the expected Roma firesale hasn't materialised so they could be up there next season as well

jtb

Banned
I think Khedira's wages are bad for who he is. Pogba I'd have no problem making him our highest earner. The dude is fucking going places. With Pogba you're buying a guaranteed starter for the next 10 years.

And if he forces a move, you can extort the fuck out of PSG or Madrid for a ridiculous fee.

bobito

Banned
John Bostock?

David Bentley?

Micah Richards?

Jeffers?

Humprehys?

Also Wilshere's career is far from done, what a silly statement

When wilshere first came on the scene he genuinely looked like he could be a world class player in a couple of years. Now he french kisses Joe Hart and has permanently lost his sense of balance.

Considering the list above, either I've never even heard of them or are just straight odd choices. David Bently, really?

Lightning

Banned
The problem is Pogba's going places, making him much bigger than Arsenal. He's destined for a Barcelona or Madrid like club. Not Arsenal.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom