• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/14 |OT25| Louis evangaalism strictly prohibited

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bsmld28CcAALv1a.jpg

Who needs Khedira when we have him.

The former Manchester City manager Roberto Mancini and ex-AC Milan manager Massimiliano Allegri are already being linked with the newly-vacant position at Juventus.

The former Manchester City manager Roberto Mancini and ex-AC Milan manager Massimiliano Allegri are already being linked with the newly-vacant position at Juventus.

ibgbYUbxCFoAw2.gif

Zabojnik

Yeah, Mancini and Allegri are out at 99%, imo.

New rumor: CAPELLO

Normally I'd want to kill myself (again), but in times like these ...

jtb

Banned
I get that we are attractive atm considering we have two (one is invisible) of the best players in the world, and reside in London and Wenger is our manager and all that shit.

Think about Real and Barca tho. Would they not be more attractive propositions to a player like Pogba?

Not if we pay more than them.

Barzul

For me, Jacks talent isn't in question, at this point. It's the attitude. Red flags everywhere.

This is an important season for him and he's already off to an embarrassing start.

He hasn't kicked a ball yet mate. We've all had moments where we have looked unflattering. He just happens to have more people wanting to photograph those moments when he's involved.

omgkitty

I get that we are attractive atm considering we have two (one is invisible) of the best players in the world, and reside in London and Wenger is our manager and all that shit.

Think about Real and Barca tho. Would they not be more attractive propositions to a player like Pogba?

Madrid just bought Kroos and are trying to get Hamez, and Barca have other needs plus they just spent a shit ton on Suarez.

What optimism?

No one is saying that we will win the league (but we will) or saying we will sign Vidal.

Just excited about new signings, is all.

Like most people in here.

I was talking about some of ArseGAF thinking they have any chance of signing Vidal (or Pogba). Not league placements.

You're not signing them bae, so many other clubs will swoop in and be much more attractive.

Arnie

loooool

Just realised that the summer Conte goes on the market United have just signed a clinically bananas stopgap.

Must be almost as painful for UnitedGAF as it is for JuveBROs.

And we signed the Serbian Messi.

sensational

Fergie

Banned
The Juve board are jokes.

Feel for Conte and Juve-GAF.

Although Mitten is reliable, I just don't think Vidal is coming. Too good of a signing. Perfect signings don't happen with Dear Woodward.

Salvadora

I was talking about some of ArseGAF thinking they have any chance of signing Vidal (or Pogba). Not league placements.

You're not signing them bae, so many other clubs will swoop in and be much more attractive.
The question was us v United.

And I think it's very reasonable that we could be more attractive.

Obviously not against Barcelona/Madrid.

sohois

Madrid just bought Kroos and are trying to get Hamez, and Barca have other needs plus they just spent a shit ton on Suarez.

Barca won't get one of them, but Madrid will definitely be in for one. Like they give a fuck that they just brought Kroos, they'll just ship out Illara to Benfica or something, all the while reassuring Kroos that he'll be played in a midfield 3
with Isco and Alonso on the bench

loooool

Just realised that the summer Conte goes on the market United have just signed a clinically bananas stopgap.

sensational

Yo cunt, what about the German Messi for the other wing?

The question was us v United.

And I think it's very reasonable that we could be more attractive.

Obviously not against Barcelona/Madrid.

It's not as if Vidal was really ever going to United. It was a wet dream that would never happen. If it was just between you and United? Sure, but it isn't.

jtb

Banned
Don't think we can tho.

We can. Wenger just won't.

That's the game we have to play to compete with big clubs. We can offer more games and more money to someone like Pogba, we just won't because of some misplaced sense of morality and self-righteousness on Wenger's part. Players like Ozil, Sanchez, Mata—all on quite low wages (far lower than their current ~150kish wages) when they first moved to big clubs. We could've gotten Mata, we just didn't want to. We definitely can get whoever we want, it just means compromising our values just a little bit.

If it's a straight comparison between Arsenal and Madrid, of course Pogba's going to Madrid every time. but if it's Arsenal offering 150k+ wages and Madrid, well then he at least a decision to make and some thinking to do.

We end up paying 150k in wages for these players like Ozil, Sanchez, Khedira anyways, right? We just get them after they've played a few years at big clubs. Why not just cut out that middle step and get them now? It's not like Ozil and Sanchez played worse when they were underpaid by Barca and Madrid. A Pogba is worth 150k in wages, so let's pay that.

K1LLER7

loooool

sensational

Benfica sold him so they could buy the better player in Bebe.

I love MGS but I still have a hard time getting over his new voice... Fucking Jack Bauer cunt... and it seems like as a result there will be way less dialogue, I enjoyed those codex calls. :(

Arnie

Seriously though, where will Conte end up?

Has to be the hottest property in management outside of Klopp. Young, massively successful, has all the necessary parts to manage a top club.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom