• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/14 |OT25| Louis evangaalism strictly prohibited

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nobody minds, as long as you call it football.

Meier knows.

Slizz knows.

Don't have to worry about me on that, I was once a very regular poster in here. (My name's even in the supporter's list still!). I've still been lurking from time to time.

Not quite sure about my fellow American comrades.

Wilbur

Banned
Seriously though I have to ask

What's the ratio of ball in hand to ball on foot in football

Why is it called football

Why isn't it called mixed martial arts

American Hustle was one of the worst films I have ever seen. I think I don't like David O'Russell's style of filmmaking, it's like he tries way too hard.

Suen

Dear rvy, dearest rvy, our fates are intertwined. Let's hug like there's no tomorrow. 'Cause there isn't.

Yeah, Crespo seems like a good fit. I can definitely see him become Parma's next manager.
Yep wouldn't mind it at all if he's showing promise. Meanwhile we signed Daniel Tozser from Genoa a couple days ago.....and sent him out on a two year loan to Watford immediately. Assuming he finish his spell there he'll be 31y old when he comes back.......a 31 year old CM sounds like a good investment for the future alright.

We're also being linked with Mame Diouf despite him signing with Stoke this summer. Don't believe in it.

rvy

Banned

Nathan, you have the wonderful gift of being able to express my thoughts in writing.

Linius

Almost pulled back the comeback of all comebacks after being down 4-1 in the 80th min.

I was pretty frustrated when you got in the third. But I also didn't dare to chicken out in my backline, that would be too shitty.

In all fairness, you were 2-0 up before the internet crapped out and erased that other game. It could have been very different.

But these are good games. You mostly slay me by walking past my defenders like they're not there. I need to work on that.

Godslay

Banned
Don't have to worry about me on that, I was once a very regular poster in here. (My name's even in the supporter's list still!). I've still been lurking from time to time.

Not quite sure about my fellow American comrades.

I've always called it soccer, it's just a colloquialism. Basically just means Association Football in weird old dude slang.

Born out of Rugby Football, and played on foot rather than horse. That's all there is to it really.

Wilbur

Banned
NFL GAF do you have any budo

Evilore lost his budo around the time of the great server downtime 2013/14 but I think he reclaimed it

idk

Zabojnik

Going to sleep. Thanks for your continued support, Footy-bros. I have the feeling we're going to be needing it this season.

Good night <3

Arnie

€ 12,5 million for Marko.

I can't.

I can't.

This is how Hitler felt when they entered his last bunker.

You know he'll be loved at Liverpool, though. Like, adored. There'll be hugs from Brendan and hugs from Stevie and adulation from fans. He'll arrive to matches in a crowd of red smoke.

Be happy for him.

tumblr_n3xy4sr6Pc1qj5qufo8_250.gif

Mmm

Tom Brady is a bit likeeeee, eh I wanna say Ronaldo or Beckham. Ronaldo I guess.

More Beckham, but a better player.

Tom Brady is the best player the NFL has ever seen and also the handsomest. Married a Super Model, makes perfect babies and wins at everything he does.

D9umPv3.jpg

Have I mentioned he's super handsome?

Linius

Figured I liked football & football, so why not both? Just have more to learn over here.

I think if I tried to watch NFL I'd have to learn a lot. It seems so much more complicated than 22 men running after a ball trying to kick it in the other goal.

Suen

Why is it called cricket? Why isn't it called a bunch of old men in pyjamas fisting each other with wooden sticks?

More Beckham, but a better player.

Tom Brady is the best player the NFL has ever seen and also the handsomest. Married a Super Model, makes perfect babies and wins at everything he does.

D9umPv3.jpg

Have I mentioned he's super handsome?
He's really not as good as you guys make out.

And he's a whiny bitch.

Bread

Banned
I'm glad you clarified that he was the guy on the right, coldplay

Wouldn't want them thinking we have a Danny devito lookalike as our quarterback.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom