• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/14 |OT25| Louis evangaalism strictly prohibited

Status
Not open for further replies.

GorillaJu

Last week my Japanese textbook had a conversation between an old man and a woman who were fighting because he kept eating mangos even though it made him sick to have so many, and his wife was angry at him for being irresponsible at his age. I thought "if sikaffy.gif ever studies Japanese this is the first thing he should learn how to say"

3Sixty

HERNANDEZ-DIGGING.gif

Yeah it's not that good. But I like 3/4 songs. Florida Kilos is great.

I didn't hear Kimbra's stuff, not been that big a fan tbh.

Kimbra is lovely.

She also seems like a nice person, sometimes I dream about sleeping with her, like not even sex, just next to her, smelling her hair and she changes for a more comfortable position in the bed.

Dragon

Banned
Viva, I don't like the new Lana Del Rey album much.

and kimbra's released songs aren't that great either

pop is dead

sukodu

As long as Ellie Goulding is around, pop ain't dead.

Thinking of trying to pick up following the EPL as well, would picking Everton because of Howard be really dumb?

Wilbur

Banned
As long as Ellie Goulding is around, pop ain't dead.

Thinking of trying to pick up following the EPL as well, would picking Everton because of Howard be really dumb?

Not at all; it's as good a choice as any.

I think a good way of going about it would be watching Everton's games; they might end up being the club you support, or they'll play a side who you like even more and you can start to follow them.

What is happening. NFL Gaf... hello

My kinda girlfriend goes Brighton, she worked in the food bit at the AMEX during first year. Lived in Falmer, could see the stadium from up the road.

Nice stadium, yeah. Been once or twice.

Whaaat you visit Brighton Wilbs?

I'm going for a catering staff (bar and waiting) job at the AMEX stadium on Friday so I can afford basic living in Brighton during my last year at Uni, Student Finance won't even cover the rent.

The AMEX is quite a nice stadium, I've been to a couple of games with my Season ticket holding mate from Uni, and it's across the road from my Uni, so it'll be great if I could get the job.

I'm a West Ham fan, but I've adopted Brighton as my second team.

Whaaat you go Brighton uni Stulaw? Me too! Brighton bros

Footy GAF Brighton Link up?

OeAKgPK.gif

Dragon

Banned
That's what I asked last night. Doesn't seem to be an issue.

Not at all; it's as good a choice as any.

I think a good way of going about it would be watching Everton's games; they might end up being the club you support, or they'll play a side who you like even more and you can start to follow them.

Alright. Thanks guys! I've been getting into FIFA 14 because of the WC and my friend is a lot better than me. But I finally beat him with the Spurs (he was the Seattle Sounders :jnc :().

Wilbur

Banned
What is happening. NFL Gaf... hello

Whaaat you visit Brighton Wilbs?

Whaaat you go Brighton uni Stulaw? Me too! Brighton bros

Footy GAF Brighton Link up?

OeAKgPK.gif

Not that often anymore but I used to be down there every week or two. She lived in falmer, then moulsecoomb. Now she lives at home so if I go it's only to go to the beach. I like the place though, good for a night out.

It wasn't piss but it was still kinda weird. Like, a bit like watery meat

I don't know. It smelt of dick. I just expected dick to smell worse.

If you think you're grossing me out, you ain't. I got my own history, bro.

Motherfocker you posted pictures of your poop 'cause It looked like the Hawkeyes logo according to you.

You owe me at least a hundred dollars for that one. AMERICAN dollars that is.

...and there it is

wedward

Honestly I think the best thing to do is just watch a couple games once the season starts. More than likely you will just be naturally drawn to a team.
That Schneiderlin vid Weddy posted is sublime.

He's exactly what we need.

Reminds me of a younger Arteta.

The tackling made me giddy. Haven't seen that in an Arsenal side in a while.

Also looks like he has some pace and can burst forward.

Not that often anymore but I used to be down there every week or two. She lived in falmer, then moulsecoomb. Now she lives at home so if I go it's only to go to the beach. I like the place though, good for a night out.

Well whenever you do come down here gimme a shout

threads moving like there's a match on

:lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom